Leonardo DiCaprio spotted at W South Beach in Miami Beach
Seems he is hanging out with mom
It's a rite of spring: Like locusts, or Canadians, celebrities of all ilk descended on South Florida this week.
You might've run into big-screen star Leonardo DiCaprio at the W South Beach in Miami Beach, where he's currently staying, or Vizcaya Museum and Gardens yesterday shortly after lunch.
I'm told the star of Inception and Shutter Island has been squiring his mother, Irmelin, all over the area.
Who else's around: Click here to find out.
On Our Radar
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater