TIme to recharge
New deal at the Standard
Everyone deserves a little luxury at this time of year, and you can find it at the Spa at the Standard Miami Beach, which has just partnered with the renowned French skin-care line Biologique Recherche. Try a 15- minute Revital-Eyes treatment ($40 with any facial), which exfoliates and hydrates delicate eye and lip areas, or go crazy with the Oxygenating + Slim- ming Body Treatment (60 minutes for $160), which includes a detoxifying bath (you know you need that), botanical oils massaged into the skin and a complete hydrotherapy session. The skin-care line uses no artificial dyes or fragrances.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails