Noches Tropicales at Tropical Park
Miami-Dade County Parks hosts a free night of salsa this Friday at Tropical Park.
This Friday night the entire family can enjoy a live concert at Tropical Park featuring Miami's own "Siren of the Salsa," Elaine Hernandez. Bring a picnic basket and a blanket and enjoy an evening under the stars as you listen to Hernandez interpret Cuban classics as well as her tribute to Celia Cruz "Homenage a Celia" and others from her album "Rompiendo el Mito."
The concert is part of the free Noches Tropicales series presented by the Miami-Dade Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces Department and sponsored by Target. Admission and parking are free for this event.
Noches Tropicales featuring Elaine Hernandez
Friday, Oct. 19 at 8 p.m.
Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40 St., Miami;
See and Do
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing
- Miami is Raising the Vibe this Fall
- 28 signs that you're from Miami
- Prism Music Group's guide to Miami cultural events - Aug. 16-31