Noches Tropicales at Tropical Park
Miami-Dade County Parks hosts a free night of salsa this Friday at Tropical Park.
Noches Tropicales featuring Elaine Hernandez
Friday, Oct. 19 at 8 p.m.
Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40 St., Miami;
This Friday night the entire family can enjoy a live concert at Tropical Park featuring Miami's own "Siren of the Salsa," Elaine Hernandez. Bring a picnic basket and a blanket and enjoy an evening under the stars as you listen to Hernandez interpret Cuban classics as well as her tribute to Celia Cruz "Homenage a Celia" and others from her album "Rompiendo el Mito."
The concert is part of the free Noches Tropicales series presented by the Miami-Dade Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces Department and sponsored by Target. Admission and parking are free for this event.
See and Do
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 17-19
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes