Noches Tropicales at Tropical Park
Miami-Dade County Parks hosts a free night of salsa this Friday at Tropical Park.
Noches Tropicales featuring Elaine Hernandez
Friday, Oct. 19 at 8 p.m.
Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40 St., Miami;
This Friday night the entire family can enjoy a live concert at Tropical Park featuring Miami's own "Siren of the Salsa," Elaine Hernandez. Bring a picnic basket and a blanket and enjoy an evening under the stars as you listen to Hernandez interpret Cuban classics as well as her tribute to Celia Cruz "Homenage a Celia" and others from her album "Rompiendo el Mito."
The concert is part of the free Noches Tropicales series presented by the Miami-Dade Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces Department and sponsored by Target. Admission and parking are free for this event.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami May 20-26
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 17-19
- What to do with kids in Miami May 13-19
- Bill Cosby, at Hard Rock Sunday, talks about TV, racism and life
- ‘War Horse’ casts a simple yet powerful spell
- ‘Memphis’ cast shows vocal chops
- Create-A-Skate at the Museum of Discovery and Science
- 'War Horse' gallops into the South Florida this week
- Miami Museum Month
- 16 things to do with kids May 6-12