Noches Tropicales at Tropical Park
Miami-Dade County Parks hosts a free night of salsa this Friday at Tropical Park.
Noches Tropicales featuring Elaine Hernandez
Friday, Oct. 19 at 8 p.m.
Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40 St., Miami;
This Friday night the entire family can enjoy a live concert at Tropical Park featuring Miami's own "Siren of the Salsa," Elaine Hernandez. Bring a picnic basket and a blanket and enjoy an evening under the stars as you listen to Hernandez interpret Cuban classics as well as her tribute to Celia Cruz "Homenage a Celia" and others from her album "Rompiendo el Mito."
The concert is part of the free Noches Tropicales series presented by the Miami-Dade Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces Department and sponsored by Target. Admission and parking are free for this event.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs