Noches Tropicales at Tropical Park
Miami-Dade County Parks hosts a free night of salsa this Friday at Tropical Park.
Noches Tropicales featuring Elaine Hernandez
Friday, Oct. 19 at 8 p.m.
Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40 St., Miami;
This Friday night the entire family can enjoy a live concert at Tropical Park featuring Miami's own "Siren of the Salsa," Elaine Hernandez. Bring a picnic basket and a blanket and enjoy an evening under the stars as you listen to Hernandez interpret Cuban classics as well as her tribute to Celia Cruz "Homenage a Celia" and others from her album "Rompiendo el Mito."
The concert is part of the free Noches Tropicales series presented by the Miami-Dade Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces Department and sponsored by Target. Admission and parking are free for this event.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus