Tapas y Tinos dishes out wine, tapas & Flamenco at Noche Gitana
Thursday is a fiesta waiting to happen as Tapas y Tinto Midtown launches Noche Gitana Thursday, Sept 29. Enjoy 20% off a bottles of traditional Spanish wines, $8 glasses of wine, signature tapas, complimentary Rebujitos (a Spanish cocktail with Manzanilla La Gitana wine, citrus soda and fresh mint) and live Flamenco. The party runs from 8pm to close.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Tapas & Tintos Midtown
3535 NE 2nd Ave, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week