Tapas y Tinos dishes out wine, tapas & Flamenco at Noche Gitana
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Tapas & Tintos Midtown
3535 NE 2nd Ave, Miami
Thursday is a fiesta waiting to happen as Tapas y Tinto Midtown launches Noche Gitana Thursday, Sept 29. Enjoy 20% off a bottles of traditional Spanish wines, $8 glasses of wine, signature tapas, complimentary Rebujitos (a Spanish cocktail with Manzanilla La Gitana wine, citrus soda and fresh mint) and live Flamenco. The party runs from 8pm to close.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015