Tapas y Tinos dishes out wine, tapas & Flamenco at Noche Gitana
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Tapas & Tintos Midtown
3535 NE 2nd Ave, Miami
Thursday is a fiesta waiting to happen as Tapas y Tinto Midtown launches Noche Gitana Thursday, Sept 29. Enjoy 20% off a bottles of traditional Spanish wines, $8 glasses of wine, signature tapas, complimentary Rebujitos (a Spanish cocktail with Manzanilla La Gitana wine, citrus soda and fresh mint) and live Flamenco. The party runs from 8pm to close.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida