Tapas y Tinos dishes out wine, tapas & Flamenco at Noche Gitana
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Tapas & Tintos Midtown
3535 NE 2nd Ave, Miami
Thursday is a fiesta waiting to happen as Tapas y Tinto Midtown launches Noche Gitana Thursday, Sept 29. Enjoy 20% off a bottles of traditional Spanish wines, $8 glasses of wine, signature tapas, complimentary Rebujitos (a Spanish cocktail with Manzanilla La Gitana wine, citrus soda and fresh mint) and live Flamenco. The party runs from 8pm to close.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo