Nobu moving into Eden Roc, which morphs into Nobu Hotel late 2014
Nobu Hospitality takes over landmark Miami Beach resort
After enduring a few identiy crises in the form of various management companies, the landmark Eden Roc Miami Beach, one of the last vestiges of the old school, is morphing into a Nobu Hotel in late 2014 according to a very reliable source. That, of course, means that Nobu the restaurant will be moving from the Shore Club into its new eponymous digs up Collins Ave. Currently there are Nobu Hotels at Ceasar's Palace in Vegas and in Riyadh, with London, Bahrain and Manila locations coming soon. The ink is still very wet on this deal, which was allegedly sealed a few days ago, but what is slated to happen is that Nobu will head the resort's F&B operations and the south tower will turn into the Nobu Hotel, similar to the arrangement at Ceasar's. We contacted the Nobu Hospitality group for comment and will report back as soon as we get one.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress