Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu
Five courses of four bites available Sept 17 only
Nobu Miami Beach 20th anniversary dinner
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate 20 years of black cod and Nobu deliciousness. The Japanese icon turns 20 Sept 17 and is celebrating with a specialty $120 omakase menu available at all 27 locations for one night.
The "20 years in 20 bites" menu offers five courses of four bites each - two existing menu items and two new menu items and 20th anniversary cocktails.
Complete menu (subject to change)
- Crispy Rice w/ Spicy Tuna – Ceviche Taquito – Spicy Edamame – Grilled Shishito with Umami Sake soy
- Toro Tartar – Hamachi Jalapeno – Tiradito – Tai Dry Miso
- Sashimi Salad – Soft Shell Crab Roll – Nigiri – Battera Zushi
- Black Cod Butter Lettuce – King Crab Ama-Ponzu – Wagyu Balsamic Teriyaki – Lobster w/HOP Pasta
- Mini Bento – Banana Harumaki – Fiji Shaved Ice - Cappuccino
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run