Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu
Five courses of four bites available Sept 17 only
Nobu Miami Beach 20th anniversary dinner
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate 20 years of black cod and Nobu deliciousness. The Japanese icon turns 20 Sept 17 and is celebrating with a specialty $120 omakase menu available at all 27 locations for one night.
The "20 years in 20 bites" menu offers five courses of four bites each - two existing menu items and two new menu items and 20th anniversary cocktails.
Complete menu (subject to change)
- Crispy Rice w/ Spicy Tuna – Ceviche Taquito – Spicy Edamame – Grilled Shishito with Umami Sake soy
- Toro Tartar – Hamachi Jalapeno – Tiradito – Tai Dry Miso
- Sashimi Salad – Soft Shell Crab Roll – Nigiri – Battera Zushi
- Black Cod Butter Lettuce – King Crab Ama-Ponzu – Wagyu Balsamic Teriyaki – Lobster w/HOP Pasta
- Mini Bento – Banana Harumaki – Fiji Shaved Ice - Cappuccino
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?