Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu
Five courses of four bites available Sept 17 only
Nobu Miami Beach 20th anniversary dinner
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate 20 years of black cod and Nobu deliciousness. The Japanese icon turns 20 Sept 17 and is celebrating with a specialty $120 omakase menu available at all 27 locations for one night.
The "20 years in 20 bites" menu offers five courses of four bites each - two existing menu items and two new menu items and 20th anniversary cocktails.
Complete menu (subject to change)
- Crispy Rice w/ Spicy Tuna – Ceviche Taquito – Spicy Edamame – Grilled Shishito with Umami Sake soy
- Toro Tartar – Hamachi Jalapeno – Tiradito – Tai Dry Miso
- Sashimi Salad – Soft Shell Crab Roll – Nigiri – Battera Zushi
- Black Cod Butter Lettuce – King Crab Ama-Ponzu – Wagyu Balsamic Teriyaki – Lobster w/HOP Pasta
- Mini Bento – Banana Harumaki – Fiji Shaved Ice - Cappuccino
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's