Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu
Five courses of four bites available Sept 17 only
Nobu Miami Beach 20th anniversary dinner
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate 20 years of black cod and Nobu deliciousness. The Japanese icon turns 20 Sept 17 and is celebrating with a specialty $120 omakase menu available at all 27 locations for one night.
The "20 years in 20 bites" menu offers five courses of four bites each - two existing menu items and two new menu items and 20th anniversary cocktails.
Complete menu (subject to change)
- Crispy Rice w/ Spicy Tuna – Ceviche Taquito – Spicy Edamame – Grilled Shishito with Umami Sake soy
- Toro Tartar – Hamachi Jalapeno – Tiradito – Tai Dry Miso
- Sashimi Salad – Soft Shell Crab Roll – Nigiri – Battera Zushi
- Black Cod Butter Lettuce – King Crab Ama-Ponzu – Wagyu Balsamic Teriyaki – Lobster w/HOP Pasta
- Mini Bento – Banana Harumaki – Fiji Shaved Ice - Cappuccino
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day