Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu
Five courses of four bites available Sept 17 only
Nobu Miami Beach 20th anniversary dinner
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate 20 years of black cod and Nobu deliciousness. The Japanese icon turns 20 Sept 17 and is celebrating with a specialty $120 omakase menu available at all 27 locations for one night.
The "20 years in 20 bites" menu offers five courses of four bites each - two existing menu items and two new menu items and 20th anniversary cocktails.
Complete menu (subject to change)
- Crispy Rice w/ Spicy Tuna – Ceviche Taquito – Spicy Edamame – Grilled Shishito with Umami Sake soy
- Toro Tartar – Hamachi Jalapeno – Tiradito – Tai Dry Miso
- Sashimi Salad – Soft Shell Crab Roll – Nigiri – Battera Zushi
- Black Cod Butter Lettuce – King Crab Ama-Ponzu – Wagyu Balsamic Teriyaki – Lobster w/HOP Pasta
- Mini Bento – Banana Harumaki – Fiji Shaved Ice - Cappuccino
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami