No Sugar Added at the Sagamore Hotel
No Sugar takes over the Sagamore Hotel. 100% Organic, House Music, Beachbodies, Dynacord Sound System, and Good Times!
WMC in Miami can only be paired with sun, skin, drinks, and fabulous music. With Winter Music Conference invading South Beach, the fun isn’t always at night. It’s Miami, let’s enjoy are most attractive asset, it’s all about the sunny beaches and poolside parties. The Sagamore Hotel on South Beach is a beautiful boutique hotel with an amazing ocean front view, a video garden, and amazing pool. This week the No Sugar Added is taking over and stirring up a batch of unforgettable WMC fun.
As the motto states “House music and beautiful people, blended into a party that is 100% natural and organic, with No Sugar Added." That’s what you can expect at the Sagamore this week, oh and let me not forget to mention that the beautiful people will be in nothing more then tiny bathing suits. The line-up for this week’s festivities includes DJ sets by LA Riots, Sharam, Calvin Harris, Mark Knight, Chris Lake, Dada Life, and so many more. This is a serious line-up, do you think you can handle it? Get out of your house and get to the beach! Let’s Party!
All events start at 11am and will keep going strong till 10pm, or whenever everyone gets kicked out. Keep the party going non-stop with a special all-week VIP pass available at WantTickets.com for the price of $112; ticket purchase cut off time is daily at 10am on Thursday, March 25th and 8am each day after.
Thursday, March 25th- “Calvin Harris vs. Mark Knight”
- Dance to sets by Calvin Harris, Mark Knight, Joachim Garraud, Dave Spoon, LA Riots, Bart B More, Dada Life, Koen Groeneveld, Prok & Fitch, and Shinichi Osawa. Opening sets by Miami’s own Justin Sheppard, Karbokane & Tara Brooks. Enjoy LIVE performances by Robin S, andMicah & Brian Lucas. It’s going to be a very long day!
- VIP all day passes available at WantTickets.com for a price of $46; ticket purchase cut-off time is 8am on Thursday, March 25th.
Friday, March 26th- “100% House Music”
- Enjoy an exclusive LIVE personal appearance by Robin S and dance to music by Arno Cost & Norman Doray, Tom Novy, Avicii, Richard Grey, Eddie Thoneick, Kurd Maverick, ATFC, Chocolate Puma, EDX, David Tort, Albin Myers, Hardwell, Nikola. Opening sets by Justin Sheppard, and Karbokane & Tara Brooks.
- VIP all day passes available at WantTickets.com for a price of $46; ticket purchase cut-off time is 8am on Friday, March 26th.
Saturday, March 27th- All-Star VIP Pool Party hosted by Carmen Electra
- Carmen Electra will host a whole day of amazing talent as she launches “Electra Ice”. Let the games begin, dance to music by Sharam, Chris Lake, Martin Solveig, Rony Seikaly, Riva Starr, Ned Shepard, and David Vendetta with opening sets by Justin Sheppard, and Karbokane & Tara Brooks. That’s not all, Micah and Brian Lucas will be giving an exclusive LIVE performance throughout the day.
- Join some of the leading DJ’s of the world for the ultimate All-Star pool party of WMC 2010. VIP all day passes available at WantTickets.com for a price of $46; ticket purchase cut-off time is 8am on Saturday, March 27th.
This week there are so many DJ’s and so little time; whatever you choose make sure to have a blast and rock your heart out. Put on your shades, grab your swim gear, it’s time to get on the dance floor, I mean pool deck!!!
For tables reservations contact Mina 786-443-6956. Visit www.no-sugaradded.com
The Sagamore Hotel
1671 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- 13 events in Miami this weekend - May 27-29
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- The Blind Pig celebrates grand opening Friday, May 20
- 13 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- 20 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Rockwell Nightclub Launches Avant Gallery Pop Shoppe on May 20
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- 13 events in Miami this weekend not to miss - May 13-15