No Sugar Added
The Opium Group welcome you to the re-opening of the newly Re-Vamped SET Nightclub with their No Sugar Added Wednesday night party and special guest DJ Serge Devant!
320 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
The Opium Group will once again open the doors to its ultra chic, super exclusive nightclub SET this Wednesday, October 21st with a bang! Wednesday night No Sugar Added presents Serge Devante, known for his stylistically diverse music that combines, hard beats, melodic vocals, and electronic sounds has made him an international star! His latest album Wanderer has already received amazing reviews and is sure to keep him busy on tour this year.
SET will re-open Wednesday after shutting its doors for some interior remodeling and the re-vamped venue looks absolutely spectacular! The décor and the lights will be equally matched to the heart-pounding beats of Serge Devante along with DJ Louis Dee, and the posh boys and girls who come out and play on a weekday. Leave your inhibitions at the door, grab a drink, and get ready to get loose and dance like there’s no tomorrow at the hottest place to be on Wednesday night where everyone inside is VIP!
Advance tickets for this event are available at www.wanttickets.com if you want to get ahead of the crowd lusting to get inside, doors open at 11pm and the party doesn't stop until 5am. This is one exclusive party you don’t want to miss!
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series