No Sugar Added
The Opium Group welcome you to the re-opening of the newly Re-Vamped SET Nightclub with their No Sugar Added Wednesday night party and special guest DJ Serge Devant!
320 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
The Opium Group will once again open the doors to its ultra chic, super exclusive nightclub SET this Wednesday, October 21st with a bang! Wednesday night No Sugar Added presents Serge Devante, known for his stylistically diverse music that combines, hard beats, melodic vocals, and electronic sounds has made him an international star! His latest album Wanderer has already received amazing reviews and is sure to keep him busy on tour this year.
SET will re-open Wednesday after shutting its doors for some interior remodeling and the re-vamped venue looks absolutely spectacular! The décor and the lights will be equally matched to the heart-pounding beats of Serge Devante along with DJ Louis Dee, and the posh boys and girls who come out and play on a weekday. Leave your inhibitions at the door, grab a drink, and get ready to get loose and dance like there’s no tomorrow at the hottest place to be on Wednesday night where everyone inside is VIP!
Advance tickets for this event are available at www.wanttickets.com if you want to get ahead of the crowd lusting to get inside, doors open at 11pm and the party doesn't stop until 5am. This is one exclusive party you don’t want to miss!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Florida band Anberlin says goodbye at Vans Warped Tour
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach