Nikki Beach Presents What Women Want
Shopping! Models! Spirits! Nikki Beach brings the fashion fun and you're invited.
What Women Want
Nikki Beach, One Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Saturday, Nov. 9 at 7 p.m.
Shopping! A fashion show! Hairstyling! Makeup application! And you're invited. Need we say more?
We think not.
This Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013 at 7 p.m., locally loved Nikki Beach presents its global signature Fashion Series: What Women Want. The public event will boast a runway show presenting the 2013 Fall Men’s & Women’s Collection from Via Uomo. Also on tap is a special opening act by artist Havi Schanz. Guests can shop at pop-up shops including from Saks Fifth Avenue, Superfoods, Sammi’s Sweets, Planet Beach, Taudrey Jewelery, Varelli Designs, & Met in Jeans. Hair and makeup by Paul Mitchell School of Beauty and models by John Casablancas are also in store. Additional sponsors include Ritz Carlton Spa Coconut Grove, Tito’s Vodka, Balloon Expresso, Vita Coco, Svelte, Kind bar, Aquacai and Blo Bar Brickell. The feel-good factor? The evening will feature a grand silent auction in benefit of Easter Seals of South Florida.
RSVP: Open to the public. RSVP for a complimentary "Mo-Tito" at www.nikkibeachmiami.com/whatwomenwant
- NARS Loves Miami
- Ann Taylor Shopping Event
- Thalía Launches Line At Macy's
- Meet Designer Rebecca Taylor
- Shopping & Fashion Events Art Basel 2013
- ELLE Decor Modern Life Concept
- A Del Toro Pop Up and Art Basel Wynwood Happenings
- Maserati Ghibli — Check out the all-new sedan
- Melissa Shoes Pop-Up Miami Celebrates Art Basel
- Meet Shoe Designer Sophia Webster