Nikki Beach Presents What Women Want
Shopping! Models! Spirits! Nikki Beach brings the fashion fun and you're invited.
Shopping! A fashion show! Hairstyling! Makeup application! And you're invited. Need we say more?
We think not.
This Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013 at 7 p.m., locally loved Nikki Beach presents its global signature Fashion Series: What Women Want. The public event will boast a runway show presenting the 2013 Fall Men’s & Women’s Collection from Via Uomo. Also on tap is a special opening act by artist Havi Schanz. Guests can shop at pop-up shops including from Saks Fifth Avenue, Superfoods, Sammi’s Sweets, Planet Beach, Taudrey Jewelery, Varelli Designs, & Met in Jeans. Hair and makeup by Paul Mitchell School of Beauty and models by John Casablancas are also in store. Additional sponsors include Ritz Carlton Spa Coconut Grove, Tito’s Vodka, Balloon Expresso, Vita Coco, Svelte, Kind bar, Aquacai and Blo Bar Brickell. The feel-good factor? The evening will feature a grand silent auction in benefit of Easter Seals of South Florida.
RSVP: Open to the public. RSVP for a complimentary "Mo-Tito" at www.nikkibeachmiami.com/whatwomenwant
What Women Want
Nikki Beach, One Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Saturday, Nov. 9 at 7 p.m.
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills