Nikki Beach Presents What Women Want
Shopping! Models! Spirits! Nikki Beach brings the fashion fun and you're invited.
What Women Want
Nikki Beach, One Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Saturday, Nov. 9 at 7 p.m.
Shopping! A fashion show! Hairstyling! Makeup application! And you're invited. Need we say more?
We think not.
This Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013 at 7 p.m., locally loved Nikki Beach presents its global signature Fashion Series: What Women Want. The public event will boast a runway show presenting the 2013 Fall Men’s & Women’s Collection from Via Uomo. Also on tap is a special opening act by artist Havi Schanz. Guests can shop at pop-up shops including from Saks Fifth Avenue, Superfoods, Sammi’s Sweets, Planet Beach, Taudrey Jewelery, Varelli Designs, & Met in Jeans. Hair and makeup by Paul Mitchell School of Beauty and models by John Casablancas are also in store. Additional sponsors include Ritz Carlton Spa Coconut Grove, Tito’s Vodka, Balloon Expresso, Vita Coco, Svelte, Kind bar, Aquacai and Blo Bar Brickell. The feel-good factor? The evening will feature a grand silent auction in benefit of Easter Seals of South Florida.
RSVP: Open to the public. RSVP for a complimentary "Mo-Tito" at www.nikkibeachmiami.com/whatwomenwant
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall