Nikki Beach presents Hed Kandi
Get ready to break it on down with the Hed Kandi crew at Nikki Beach, Sunday, March 28th for your ultimate beach bash!
Ultra was an absolute blast, the music, the DJ’s, the atmosphere, and love of electronic music shared by thousands. It’s been a great WMC week so far and now it’s all about the closing events. The one thing that marks the end of WMC is the amazing closing day pool parties and beachside events going on all over South Beach. One of the my top picks for Sunday, March 28, is the Nikki Beach Hed Kandi bash that starts at 11am and lasts all day to 11pm.
The line-up includes Andy Warburton, Miles Nation, Mikey Gallagher, Airloom, Frankie M, Greg Bahary, and KC Anderson; if that’s not enough to convince you to get out to Nikki Beach then I don’t know what to tell you. Rain or shine nothing is going to stop this party. Grab your friends and enjoy delicious pitcher of mojitos and dance in the sand while the amazing Hed Kandi DJ’s throw down a serious session of upbeat, intense house and electro.
Dress code, there is no dress code, a bikini, some shorts, your sandals, and some sun glasses and you’re good to go as long as you are 21. Pre-sale tickets are available at WantTickets.com for the price of $23; ticket purchase cut-off time is 8am, March 28th. It all starts bright and early, close out your WMC experience with sun, dancing, and mojitos at Nikki Beach!
1 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
- 13 events in Miami this weekend - May 27-29
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- The Blind Pig celebrates grand opening Friday, May 20
- 13 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- 20 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Rockwell Nightclub Launches Avant Gallery Pop Shoppe on May 20
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- 13 events in Miami this weekend not to miss - May 13-15