Nikki Beach presents Hed Kandi
Get ready to break it on down with the Hed Kandi crew at Nikki Beach, Sunday, March 28th for your ultimate beach bash!
Ultra was an absolute blast, the music, the DJ’s, the atmosphere, and love of electronic music shared by thousands. It’s been a great WMC week so far and now it’s all about the closing events. The one thing that marks the end of WMC is the amazing closing day pool parties and beachside events going on all over South Beach. One of the my top picks for Sunday, March 28, is the Nikki Beach Hed Kandi bash that starts at 11am and lasts all day to 11pm.
The line-up includes Andy Warburton, Miles Nation, Mikey Gallagher, Airloom, Frankie M, Greg Bahary, and KC Anderson; if that’s not enough to convince you to get out to Nikki Beach then I don’t know what to tell you. Rain or shine nothing is going to stop this party. Grab your friends and enjoy delicious pitcher of mojitos and dance in the sand while the amazing Hed Kandi DJ’s throw down a serious session of upbeat, intense house and electro.
Dress code, there is no dress code, a bikini, some shorts, your sandals, and some sun glasses and you’re good to go as long as you are 21. Pre-sale tickets are available at WantTickets.com for the price of $23; ticket purchase cut-off time is 8am, March 28th. It all starts bright and early, close out your WMC experience with sun, dancing, and mojitos at Nikki Beach!
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday
- Spanish DJ Duo Chus and Ceballos play Ultra on Saturday
- Hardwell enjoying life atop the DJ world
- Things To Do In Miami This Weekend - March 27-29
- Winter Music madness, movies, and a selfless schlep for shoes!
- Quiz: How well do you know Miami Beach Nightlife?
- SiriusXM Music Lounge returns to W Hotel for exclusive DJ sets during Miami Music Week