Nikki Beach launches weekly Spanish Sundown Dinner Party on Saturday
From South Beach to Spain every Saturday night at Nikki Beach
Spanish Sundown Dinner Series at Nikki Beach
1 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; nikkibeach.com
Every Saturday from 6 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Nikki Beach introduces a new Spanish Sundown Dinner Party complete with flamenco performances, a fresh paella station, cocktail specials and live music. The weekly party starts on Saturday, Nov. 16 at 6 p.m. and ends at midnight. Reservations are recommended: 305-538-1111 or email@example.com.
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano