Nikki Beach launches weekly Spanish Sundown Dinner Party on Saturday
From South Beach to Spain every Saturday night at Nikki Beach
Spanish Sundown Dinner Series at Nikki Beach
1 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; nikkibeach.com
Every Saturday from 6 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Nikki Beach introduces a new Spanish Sundown Dinner Party complete with flamenco performances, a fresh paella station, cocktail specials and live music. The weekly party starts on Saturday, Nov. 16 at 6 p.m. and ends at midnight. Reservations are recommended: 305-538-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 29 - 31
- Miami Labor Day Weekend Party Guide
- Latin duo Chino y Nacho headlines Aventura Dance Cruise
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro