Nikki Beach launches weekly Spanish Sundown Dinner Party on Saturday
From South Beach to Spain every Saturday night at Nikki Beach
Spanish Sundown Dinner Series at Nikki Beach
1 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; nikkibeach.com
Every Saturday from 6 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Nikki Beach introduces a new Spanish Sundown Dinner Party complete with flamenco performances, a fresh paella station, cocktail specials and live music. The weekly party starts on Saturday, Nov. 16 at 6 p.m. and ends at midnight. Reservations are recommended: 305-538-1111 or email@example.com.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator