Nikki Beach launches weekly Spanish Sundown Dinner Party on Saturday
From South Beach to Spain every Saturday night at Nikki Beach
Spanish Sundown Dinner Series at Nikki Beach
1 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; nikkibeach.com
Every Saturday from 6 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Nikki Beach introduces a new Spanish Sundown Dinner Party complete with flamenco performances, a fresh paella station, cocktail specials and live music. The weekly party starts on Saturday, Nov. 16 at 6 p.m. and ends at midnight. Reservations are recommended: 305-538-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery