Nikki Beach launches weekly Spanish Sundown Dinner Party on Saturday
From South Beach to Spain every Saturday night at Nikki Beach
Spanish Sundown Dinner Series at Nikki Beach
1 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; nikkibeach.com
Every Saturday from 6 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Nikki Beach introduces a new Spanish Sundown Dinner Party complete with flamenco performances, a fresh paella station, cocktail specials and live music. The weekly party starts on Saturday, Nov. 16 at 6 p.m. and ends at midnight. Reservations are recommended: 305-538-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District