Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
It's all about DJs, drinks and bacon during the holiday weekend
Though some of us have long gotten over the whole bacon obsession, clearly the love for the pork strip isn't going anywhere any time soon as evidenced by the First Annual Bacon Beach, from noon to 11 p.m. Saturday, July 5 at none other than Nikki Beach Miami, the place long thought to be a haven for those who are allergic to any sort of fat or grease other than that slathered on their well oiled bodies.
At any rate, the celebration of bacon features DJs galore and chefs creating various dishes centered around that beloved bacon. Think bacon mac and cheese, Nutella banana and bacon crepes, bacon maple cannolis and all sorts of stuff that prevents most normal folk from laying out at a beach club without feeling like, well, the porcine origins of bacon itself.
Tickets are $25 before 2 p.m. or $35 after and available by clicking here.
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 8-10
- HistoryMiami explores Latino contributions to music in 'American Sabor: Latinos in U.S. Popular Music'