Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
It's all about DJs, drinks and bacon during the holiday weekend
Though some of us have long gotten over the whole bacon obsession, clearly the love for the pork strip isn't going anywhere any time soon as evidenced by the First Annual Bacon Beach, from noon to 11 p.m. Saturday, July 5 at none other than Nikki Beach Miami, the place long thought to be a haven for those who are allergic to any sort of fat or grease other than that slathered on their well oiled bodies.
At any rate, the celebration of bacon features DJs galore and chefs creating various dishes centered around that beloved bacon. Think bacon mac and cheese, Nutella banana and bacon crepes, bacon maple cannolis and all sorts of stuff that prevents most normal folk from laying out at a beach club without feeling like, well, the porcine origins of bacon itself.
Tickets are $25 before 2 p.m. or $35 after and available by clicking here.
See and Do
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 14-16
- ‘This American Life’ creator Ira Glass does mash-up with modern dancers to open Book Fair
- Book Fair fun, freebies & parades: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week