Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
It's all about DJs, drinks and bacon during the holiday weekend
Though some of us have long gotten over the whole bacon obsession, clearly the love for the pork strip isn't going anywhere any time soon as evidenced by the First Annual Bacon Beach, from noon to 11 p.m. Saturday, July 5 at none other than Nikki Beach Miami, the place long thought to be a haven for those who are allergic to any sort of fat or grease other than that slathered on their well oiled bodies.
At any rate, the celebration of bacon features DJs galore and chefs creating various dishes centered around that beloved bacon. Think bacon mac and cheese, Nutella banana and bacon crepes, bacon maple cannolis and all sorts of stuff that prevents most normal folk from laying out at a beach club without feeling like, well, the porcine origins of bacon itself.
Tickets are $25 before 2 p.m. or $35 after and available by clicking here.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, family movies & freebie crafts: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 26-28
- Spanish singer Pitingo’s “Souleria” blends flamenco with R&B soul
- Little Havana’s Viernes Culturales still serves up Latin culture
- Gay past meets present in GableStage’s ‘Mothers and Sons’
- Seaon of the Arts: Top theater events of 2014-15
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center