Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
It's all about DJs, drinks and bacon during the holiday weekend
Though some of us have long gotten over the whole bacon obsession, clearly the love for the pork strip isn't going anywhere any time soon as evidenced by the First Annual Bacon Beach, from noon to 11 p.m. Saturday, July 5 at none other than Nikki Beach Miami, the place long thought to be a haven for those who are allergic to any sort of fat or grease other than that slathered on their well oiled bodies.
At any rate, the celebration of bacon features DJs galore and chefs creating various dishes centered around that beloved bacon. Think bacon mac and cheese, Nutella banana and bacon crepes, bacon maple cannolis and all sorts of stuff that prevents most normal folk from laying out at a beach club without feeling like, well, the porcine origins of bacon itself.
Tickets are $25 before 2 p.m. or $35 after and available by clicking here.
See and Do
- Michael Franti & Spearhead headline music and yoga festival
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- ‘Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy’ brings a United Nations of talent to the Broward Center stage
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week