Niki Taylor headlining March of Dimes event
At Tropical Park
Niki Taylor will once again partake in the annual March for Babies event April 27 at Tropical Park. The mother of four, who grew up in Pembroke Pines and now lives with husband NASCAR driver Burney Lamar in Tennessee, will also be visiting family when down in South Florida.
More than 9,000 people will lace up their sneakers for a 3-mile walk to help raise dollars; there will be live entertainment, aerobics, family activities, and a special “Family Fun Area” with clowns, face-painting, bounce
houses and more.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. and the march at 9.
For more information or to register for the walk, call 305-477-1192 or visitmarchforbabies.org.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt