Niki Taylor headlining March of Dimes event
At Tropical Park
Niki Taylor will once again partake in the annual March for Babies event April 27 at Tropical Park. The mother of four, who grew up in Pembroke Pines and now lives with husband NASCAR driver Burney Lamar in Tennessee, will also be visiting family when down in South Florida.
More than 9,000 people will lace up their sneakers for a 3-mile walk to help raise dollars; there will be live entertainment, aerobics, family activities, and a special “Family Fun Area” with clowns, face-painting, bounce
houses and more.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. and the march at 9.
For more information or to register for the walk, call 305-477-1192 or visitmarchforbabies.org.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules