Niki Taylor headlining March of Dimes event
At Tropical Park
Niki Taylor will once again partake in the annual March for Babies event April 27 at Tropical Park. The mother of four, who grew up in Pembroke Pines and now lives with husband NASCAR driver Burney Lamar in Tennessee, will also be visiting family when down in South Florida.
More than 9,000 people will lace up their sneakers for a 3-mile walk to help raise dollars; there will be live entertainment, aerobics, family activities, and a special “Family Fun Area” with clowns, face-painting, bounce
houses and more.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. and the march at 9.
For more information or to register for the walk, call 305-477-1192 or visitmarchforbabies.org.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding