Niki Taylor headlining March of Dimes event
At Tropical Park
Niki Taylor will once again partake in the annual March for Babies event April 27 at Tropical Park. The mother of four, who grew up in Pembroke Pines and now lives with husband NASCAR driver Burney Lamar in Tennessee, will also be visiting family when down in South Florida.
More than 9,000 people will lace up their sneakers for a 3-mile walk to help raise dollars; there will be live entertainment, aerobics, family activities, and a special “Family Fun Area” with clowns, face-painting, bounce
houses and more.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. and the march at 9.
For more information or to register for the walk, call 305-477-1192 or visitmarchforbabies.org.
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel