Niki Taylor headlining March of Dimes event
At Tropical Park
Niki Taylor will once again partake in the annual March for Babies event April 27 at Tropical Park. The mother of four, who grew up in Pembroke Pines and now lives with husband NASCAR driver Burney Lamar in Tennessee, will also be visiting family when down in South Florida.
More than 9,000 people will lace up their sneakers for a 3-mile walk to help raise dollars; there will be live entertainment, aerobics, family activities, and a special “Family Fun Area” with clowns, face-painting, bounce
houses and more.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. and the march at 9.
For more information or to register for the walk, call 305-477-1192 or visitmarchforbabies.org.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges