A Night of Networking at Mia
Rub elbows with the professional jet set of Miami at Mia at Biscayne this Thursday.
Fabulous Miami Networking Event
Thursday, July 29th from 7 to 10 p.m. at Mia Ultra Lounge, 20 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida; 305-642-0032.
RSVP e-mail RSVP@fabulousmiami.com
Tired of your usual group of friends? Seeking to surround yourself with some fresh faces from all over Miami, especially those with an international background? Then Fabulous Miami – a private online social club meant to connect professionals as they meet and mingle in style – has the event for you in conjunction Mercado de Dinero and with the Chambers of Commerce of the countries Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador and Mexico.
Come by ultra-lounge Mia in Downtown Miami on Thursday, July 29th from 7 to 10 p.m. for a night of networking with professionals as they share details about their careers and businesses. There will be a complimentary welcome drink for all guests as well as a 2 for 1 happy hour for those in attendance. Also, those who bring their business card have a chance to participate in a raffle to win a free one-month membership at the Sports Club LA at the Four Seasons.
To RSVP e-mail RSVP@fabulousmiami.com. Valet parking will be $5 before 8 p.m. and $10 after.
Mia Ultra Lounge, 20 Biscayne Boulevard (where Flagler meets Biscaybe), Miami, Florida; 305-642-0032.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists