Get to know Venezuelan designer and Miami Beach International Fashion Week participator Nicolas Felizola.
We rub elbows with Miami Beach International Fashion Week designer Nicolas Felizola.
How do you characterize your work? I would describe my design aesthetic to be simple, minimalist but with a touch of edgy sensualism.
Why is Miami Beach International Fashion Week so important to you? It was the first important fashion week of my career as a fashion designer. The award of Best Designer that first year was the biggest motivation to start a journey of creation.
Do you feel your participation in Miami Beach International Fashion Week garners vast attention for your brand? Definitely. The show is a big window to showcase your sense of fashion and originality.
Who is your favorite designer? Cristobal Balenciaga.
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- Interview With Miami's own Designer Ana Mari Ortega
- Lubov Azria Interview
- Rachel Zoe Interview
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- John Varvatos Interview
- Nicky Hilton Talks Fashion