Nick Cannon teams up with Office Depot to help kids
Giving out school bags
Nick Cannon is putting on his philanthropist hat. The America’s Got Talent host and the Office Depot Foundation will donate 10,000 new sackpacks to kids served by nonprofits and schools in Broward County. Nick will be at the “Back-to-School Celebration” beginning 10 a.m. Thursday at the OD at 6325 N. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale.
During the event, Monster will be giving away assorted Ncredible items to the kids and Ncredible recording artist, 4 Count, is slated to perform live. A full line of Monster headphones, including the NCredible line by Nick Cannon, are available at nationwide Office Depot retail store locations and online at www.officedepot.com.
“It’s really great that the Office Depot Foundation is stepping up to help young kids in South Florida who are in desperate need of basic school supplies,” says Cannon in a release. “This is a cause that’s near and dear to my heart. I’m happy to have this opportunity to be a part of something really special – giving back to the children of this community.”
No word if wife Mariah Carey is coming or if she's hanging at home with the twins.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event