Nibbles, Bits & Bites
Feast on happy hours, new menus & other delicious news
270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
B Ocean Fort Lauderdale
999 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
1440 Ocean Dr, Miami BEach
Egg & Dart
4029 N. Miami Ave, Miami
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
1313 East Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Louis XIII Experience
Wednesday, October 5, 7pm, $125
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach
Feast on happy hours, new menus & other delicious news as we venture in October...
- As of October 1, Area 31 has brought back its nightly tasting menu benefitting Common Threads. Invest $60 (or $95 with wine pairings) and enjoy a five-course feast. $5 of each meal will be donated to Common Threads. Wash it down with one of two new cider-based cocktails - the10.15 ($6 during happy hour) or the Sofia’s Swizzle.
- B Ocean Fort Lauderdale invites guest to "wine down and rev up" at its new progressive happy hour. Start with $5 wine samplings and complimentary artisanal cheese at B'stro then move to SAIS for $3 premium rail drinks, $5 Asian beers and $5 signature cocktails including the Ruby Foo & Hello Kitty. Finish the evening by dining on SAIA’s contemporary sushi rolls. The fun runs Monday through Friday from 5:30-8pm.
- BLT Steak is celebrating National Seafood Month with a seafood prix fixe menu. Invest $60 and enjoy an appetizer, main dish, side dish, entree and two glasses of wine. Menu highlights include triggerfish ceviche, charred octopus, grilled yelllowtail snapper and a tomato crusted cobia.
- Egg & Dart is celebrating weekdays with discounts aplenty. From Monday through Friday from 5-8pm, enjoy $7 signature cocktails, $5 Greek wine by the glass, $5 specialty champagne cocktails and 50% off mezze like bacalao croquettes and crispy cheese pie.
- RA Sushi is celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness Month by launching a new ONEHOPE wine & pink roll combo (pictured). Throughout the month, 100% of the profits from the combo ($15) will benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation. The combo features a glass of ONEHOPE California Chardonnay and the pink roll (shrimp, kani kama crab mix, sriracha, lettuce, avocado and cucumber wrapped in pink soy paper and served with a pink ribbon of strawberry sauce).
- Rocco's Tacos is rolling out Tacos, Tequila & Tatas Tuesdays in support of Breast Cancer Month. Throughout the month, Rocco's will donate a percentage of Tuesday sales to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Every Tuesday from open to close, invest $14.99 and enjoy all you can eat tacos - wash it down with $5 tequila drinks and shots, $15 margarita pitchers, $3 Mexican beers & $6 ultimate vodka drinks.
- On Wednesday, Oct 5 Texas de Brazil Miami Beach invites guest to the "Louis XIII Experience." Invest $125 and enjoy a four-course wine-paired feast presented by Texas de Brazil, Rémy Cointreau and Steele Cooper. Menu highlights include an endive salad, churrascaria-style grilled meats and Brazilian espresso flan.
- Siena Tavern closes after six months in South Beach
- Swine Southern seeks new top chef as Jacob Anaya leaves Miami for California
- Saffron Supper Club lands at Bocce in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl