Nia Vardalos to appear locally for book signing
Promoting Instant Mom
Love this lady after seeing her get the guy in My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Of course you do. Nia Vardalos was never really "fat," just healthy. We want to hear more about what she's doing when not making movies. And it's being a mom. She wrote a book about adopting her child, Instant Mom, and is coming to Fort Lauderdale St. Demetrios church 1-6 p.m. April 7 (that's a Sunday) for a signing.
All proceeds will benefit the Kamaria Greek Dancers/HDF. Donations will also be made to a foster/adoption agency. Click here to download an event flyer.
Pre-sale tickets are available.
Call 954-257-5744 for more details.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt