Nia Vardalos to appear locally for book signing
Promoting Instant Mom
Love this lady after seeing her get the guy in My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Of course you do. Nia Vardalos was never really "fat," just healthy. We want to hear more about what she's doing when not making movies. And it's being a mom. She wrote a book about adopting her child, Instant Mom, and is coming to Fort Lauderdale St. Demetrios church 1-6 p.m. April 7 (that's a Sunday) for a signing.
All proceeds will benefit the Kamaria Greek Dancers/HDF. Donations will also be made to a foster/adoption agency. Click here to download an event flyer.
Pre-sale tickets are available.
Call 954-257-5744 for more details.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video