Nia Vardalos to appear locally for book signing
Promoting Instant Mom
Love this lady after seeing her get the guy in My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Of course you do. Nia Vardalos was never really "fat," just healthy. We want to hear more about what she's doing when not making movies. And it's being a mom. She wrote a book about adopting her child, Instant Mom, and is coming to Fort Lauderdale St. Demetrios church 1-6 p.m. April 7 (that's a Sunday) for a signing.
All proceeds will benefit the Kamaria Greek Dancers/HDF. Donations will also be made to a foster/adoption agency. Click here to download an event flyer.
Pre-sale tickets are available.
Call 954-257-5744 for more details.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges