Nia Vardalos to appear locally for book signing
Promoting Instant Mom
Love this lady after seeing her get the guy in My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Of course you do. Nia Vardalos was never really "fat," just healthy. We want to hear more about what she's doing when not making movies. And it's being a mom. She wrote a book about adopting her child, Instant Mom, and is coming to Fort Lauderdale St. Demetrios church 1-6 p.m. April 7 (that's a Sunday) for a signing.
All proceeds will benefit the Kamaria Greek Dancers/HDF. Donations will also be made to a foster/adoption agency. Click here to download an event flyer.
Pre-sale tickets are available.
Call 954-257-5744 for more details.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Jenny McCarthy brings 'Dirty' show to Magic City Casino
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released