Nia Vardalos to appear locally for book signing
Promoting Instant Mom
Love this lady after seeing her get the guy in My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Of course you do. Nia Vardalos was never really "fat," just healthy. We want to hear more about what she's doing when not making movies. And it's being a mom. She wrote a book about adopting her child, Instant Mom, and is coming to Fort Lauderdale St. Demetrios church 1-6 p.m. April 7 (that's a Sunday) for a signing.
All proceeds will benefit the Kamaria Greek Dancers/HDF. Donations will also be made to a foster/adoption agency. Click here to download an event flyer.
Pre-sale tickets are available.
Call 954-257-5744 for more details.
On Our Radar
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory
- AC Hotel opens with a stylish bang
- Audrina Patridge: I'm loving life