NFL wife Lauren Tannehill partners with Duffy's Sports Grill
She's an MVP in new job
Lauren Tannehill, the wife of Dolphins starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill, has a new gig: she's the new spokesperson for Duffy's Sports Grill. Duties include attending charity events, tweet and interact on other social media and promote contests and giveaways. "Even though I like to keep our life somewhat private, it’s obvious I also love to talk with all of our fans on Twitter and Facebook,” Tannehill said in a statement.
“Given the Miami Dolphins fans’ love for watching the games at Duffy’s Sports Grill, and how supportive Duffy’s is of the Dolphins, it seemed like a natural partnership to pursue. I love that Duffy’s is giving me the opportunity to more closely connect with the fans in new ways, both online and in person.” The couple was welcomed to South Florida earlier this year when Ryan was selected in the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Miami Dolphins. Having been featured on HBO’s “Hard Knocks,” Lauren quickly became Miami’s sweetheart.
She will also work alongside Duffy’s Corporate Executive Chef Eric Parker to showcase the restaurant group’s new menu offerings in a series of videos called “Duffy’s Chef School.” Some of the footage will be make into a commercial spot that will debut during Super Bowl 47 this February.
Dolphins and Duffy’s Sports Grill fans should make sure to follow both Duffy’s and Lauren Tannehill on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on upcoming giveaways, events and special videos.
Duffy’s Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/duffysmvp
Duffy’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/DuffysMVP
Lauren Tannehill’s Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LaurenTannehill
Lauren Tannehill’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/LaurenTannehill
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street