Ne-Yo After Party at Karu & Y
Head to Karu & Y for the official NE-YO, Jagged Edge Concert After Party hosted by All Pro Defensive Player of the Year Elvis Dumervil!
Head to Karu & Y for the official Ne-yo, Jagged Edge, and Verse Simmonds concert after party hosted by Pro Defensive player of the year Elvis Dumervil. After their concert at the Arscht Center the guys are all headed to Karu & Y to keep the party going for a fabulous Pre Superbowl event. Ne-yo will be performing LIVE alongside Jagged Edge and Verse Simmond for round two of performances. It’s going to be off the hook, with celebrities and pro athletes all around celebrating the start of Super Bowl Weekend, you can imagine how crazy it's going to be; I'm sure there will be bottles popping every which way. Get ready to break it down and dance all night.
It’s going to get hot in there as they take over Karu and Y and hit the stage for the ultimate after party. Dress code will be strictly enforced, dress to impress and early arrival is strongly suggested. To get tickets in advance go to WantTickets.com, prices are $57 for ladies, $85 for the guys, and $112 for V.I.P. Cut off time to purchase pre-sale tickets is 6pm. Prices at the door will definitely increase and may even double. This event is going to be fire, don’t miss the best after-party going down tonight at Karu and Y!
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color