Ne-Yo After Party at Karu & Y
Head to Karu & Y for the official NE-YO, Jagged Edge Concert After Party hosted by All Pro Defensive Player of the Year Elvis Dumervil!
Head to Karu & Y for the official Ne-yo, Jagged Edge, and Verse Simmonds concert after party hosted by Pro Defensive player of the year Elvis Dumervil. After their concert at the Arscht Center the guys are all headed to Karu & Y to keep the party going for a fabulous Pre Superbowl event. Ne-yo will be performing LIVE alongside Jagged Edge and Verse Simmond for round two of performances. It’s going to be off the hook, with celebrities and pro athletes all around celebrating the start of Super Bowl Weekend, you can imagine how crazy it's going to be; I'm sure there will be bottles popping every which way. Get ready to break it down and dance all night.
It’s going to get hot in there as they take over Karu and Y and hit the stage for the ultimate after party. Dress code will be strictly enforced, dress to impress and early arrival is strongly suggested. To get tickets in advance go to WantTickets.com, prices are $57 for ladies, $85 for the guys, and $112 for V.I.P. Cut off time to purchase pre-sale tickets is 6pm. Prices at the door will definitely increase and may even double. This event is going to be fire, don’t miss the best after-party going down tonight at Karu and Y!
- Latin duo Chino y Nacho headlines Aventura Dance Cruise
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem