News from Pei Wei, Foodie Gurus, Tempo Miami
4/20/2011Log onto www.peiwei.com at 9 p.m. Thursday for a live, 45-minute webcast by Pei Wei executive chef Eric Justice and Miami blogger Alice Shin, who accompanied him on a tour of China, Korea, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam searching for menu ideas for the P.F. Chang-owned casual chain.Aventura’s Patty and Claude Bethuel report that they’ve redesigned their dining website, www.foodieguru.com. Daniel Wells, former sous chef at The Setai, is the new executive chef at Tempo Miami.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina