News from Pei Wei, Foodie Gurus, Tempo Miami
4/20/2011Log onto www.peiwei.com at 9 p.m. Thursday for a live, 45-minute webcast by Pei Wei executive chef Eric Justice and Miami blogger Alice Shin, who accompanied him on a tour of China, Korea, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam searching for menu ideas for the P.F. Chang-owned casual chain.Aventura’s Patty and Claude Bethuel report that they’ve redesigned their dining website, www.foodieguru.com. Daniel Wells, former sous chef at The Setai, is the new executive chef at Tempo Miami.
- Gimme A Burger's burgers will have you saying, 'Gimme'
- Miami Spice Report Cards: Grading the Restaurants, Part 2
- 3 stars for NIU Kitchen's modern accent on Spanish tapas
- Holy guacamole: Cantina La Veinte pushes upmarket Mexican food in Miami
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- What Craft Beer Style Are You?
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now