News from Pei Wei, Foodie Gurus, Tempo Miami
4/20/2011Log onto www.peiwei.com at 9 p.m. Thursday for a live, 45-minute webcast by Pei Wei executive chef Eric Justice and Miami blogger Alice Shin, who accompanied him on a tour of China, Korea, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam searching for menu ideas for the P.F. Chang-owned casual chain.Aventura’s Patty and Claude Bethuel report that they’ve redesigned their dining website, www.foodieguru.com. Daniel Wells, former sous chef at The Setai, is the new executive chef at Tempo Miami.
- Review: Fornaro's Italian food by way of Brazil is hearty but not subtle
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats