News from Pei Wei, Foodie Gurus, Tempo Miami
4/20/2011Log onto www.peiwei.com at 9 p.m. Thursday for a live, 45-minute webcast by Pei Wei executive chef Eric Justice and Miami blogger Alice Shin, who accompanied him on a tour of China, Korea, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam searching for menu ideas for the P.F. Chang-owned casual chain.Aventura’s Patty and Claude Bethuel report that they’ve redesigned their dining website, www.foodieguru.com. Daniel Wells, former sous chef at The Setai, is the new executive chef at Tempo Miami.
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice