News from Pei Wei, Foodie Gurus, Tempo Miami
4/20/2011Log onto www.peiwei.com at 9 p.m. Thursday for a live, 45-minute webcast by Pei Wei executive chef Eric Justice and Miami blogger Alice Shin, who accompanied him on a tour of China, Korea, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam searching for menu ideas for the P.F. Chang-owned casual chain.Aventura’s Patty and Claude Bethuel report that they’ve redesigned their dining website, www.foodieguru.com. Daniel Wells, former sous chef at The Setai, is the new executive chef at Tempo Miami.
- Food at Red Velvet in Sunny Isles goes way beyond froyo
- The Miami Spice List: Best Menu Choices
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach