News flash: A-Rod dines with a blond
Seen at Michael's Genuine last week, along with other hot gossip
Before we jump to any conclusions, let's just state the obvious: Aside from his best friend Ingrid Casares, Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez does not typically cavort with women who aren't blond. So the blond he was dining with Sunday at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink was definitely not Cameron Diaz, but we can't say she was definitely anything more than just a friend. Our spy, however, says: ``She was a hot blond, and they were very into their conversation.''
Perhaps it was his ex-wife Cynthia, the one he allegedly left for No. 1 Blond (Madonna). ``You think he'd risk it?'' asked our spy, ``In a city like this? If so, he's not too bright.''
The point is, 'twas the day after Christmas, a slow news day and, well, A-Rod was with a blond. No news is good news. Or is it?
Singer Kelly Rowland had lunch with a pal Thursday at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink, where the duo moved from an inside to an outside table and expressed an extreme interest in the popcorn ice cream with cookies for dessert.
Dining together Thursday night at The Royal at The Raleigh: designer John Varvatos, Today correspondent Natalie Morales and singer Paulina Rubio.
Having dinner Thursday night at Zuma: Naomi Campbell and fiancé Vladislav Doronin with Barbara Becker and husband Arne Quinze.
Actress Hayden Panettiere, her mom and a ``group of girls'' spent Christmas Eve day taking the VIP tour of Jungle Island. CSI: Miami's David Caruso took the same tour Tuesday with his daughters. According to our spy, Caruso seemed to take a fancy to many of the Island's varied species -- including a female animal trainer.
Spotted strolling Lincoln Road on Christmas Eve: Dave Chappelle, staying at the Ritz-Carlton, South Beach with his family for the holidays.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet