News flash: A-Rod dines with a blond
Seen at Michael's Genuine last week, along with other hot gossip
Before we jump to any conclusions, let's just state the obvious: Aside from his best friend Ingrid Casares, Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez does not typically cavort with women who aren't blond. So the blond he was dining with Sunday at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink was definitely not Cameron Diaz, but we can't say she was definitely anything more than just a friend. Our spy, however, says: ``She was a hot blond, and they were very into their conversation.''
Perhaps it was his ex-wife Cynthia, the one he allegedly left for No. 1 Blond (Madonna). ``You think he'd risk it?'' asked our spy, ``In a city like this? If so, he's not too bright.''
The point is, 'twas the day after Christmas, a slow news day and, well, A-Rod was with a blond. No news is good news. Or is it?
Singer Kelly Rowland had lunch with a pal Thursday at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink, where the duo moved from an inside to an outside table and expressed an extreme interest in the popcorn ice cream with cookies for dessert.
Dining together Thursday night at The Royal at The Raleigh: designer John Varvatos, Today correspondent Natalie Morales and singer Paulina Rubio.
Having dinner Thursday night at Zuma: Naomi Campbell and fiancé Vladislav Doronin with Barbara Becker and husband Arne Quinze.
Actress Hayden Panettiere, her mom and a ``group of girls'' spent Christmas Eve day taking the VIP tour of Jungle Island. CSI: Miami's David Caruso took the same tour Tuesday with his daughters. According to our spy, Caruso seemed to take a fancy to many of the Island's varied species -- including a female animal trainer.
Spotted strolling Lincoln Road on Christmas Eve: Dave Chappelle, staying at the Ritz-Carlton, South Beach with his family for the holidays.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz