Newly crowned Prince of Porc, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, giving away free food Feb 20
Cochon 555 winner kicks off #SOBEWFF with free food
Fresh off his victory as the winner of Sunday's Cochon 555, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin is in a celebratory, giving mood and will join sponsor Smithfield in giving away free pork-inspired bites to the public from 12:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. Thursday, February 20 (*technically Friday). All you have to do to freeload piggishly is RSVP at Smithfield@hunterpr.com. On Friday, January 21, Mendin will showcase his culinary talents at Botran’s Medianoches & Mixology presented by Smithfield at Wynwood Walls hosted by Anne Burrell and Emilio Estefan at Wynwood Walls. That's $95.
1418 20th St.
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name