Newly crowned Prince of Porc, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, giving away free food Feb 20
Cochon 555 winner kicks off #SOBEWFF with free food
Fresh off his victory as the winner of Sunday's Cochon 555, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin is in a celebratory, giving mood and will join sponsor Smithfield in giving away free pork-inspired bites to the public from 12:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. Thursday, February 20 (*technically Friday). All you have to do to freeload piggishly is RSVP at Smithfield@hunterpr.com. On Friday, January 21, Mendin will showcase his culinary talents at Botran’s Medianoches & Mixology presented by Smithfield at Wynwood Walls hosted by Anne Burrell and Emilio Estefan at Wynwood Walls. That's $95.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton