Newly crowned Prince of Porc, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, giving away free food Feb 20
Cochon 555 winner kicks off #SOBEWFF with free food
Fresh off his victory as the winner of Sunday's Cochon 555, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin is in a celebratory, giving mood and will join sponsor Smithfield in giving away free pork-inspired bites to the public from 12:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. Thursday, February 20 (*technically Friday). All you have to do to freeload piggishly is RSVP at Smithfield@hunterpr.com. On Friday, January 21, Mendin will showcase his culinary talents at Botran’s Medianoches & Mixology presented by Smithfield at Wynwood Walls hosted by Anne Burrell and Emilio Estefan at Wynwood Walls. That's $95.
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant