Newly crowned Prince of Porc, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, giving away free food Feb 20
Cochon 555 winner kicks off #SOBEWFF with free food
Fresh off his victory as the winner of Sunday's Cochon 555, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin is in a celebratory, giving mood and will join sponsor Smithfield in giving away free pork-inspired bites to the public from 12:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. Thursday, February 20 (*technically Friday). All you have to do to freeload piggishly is RSVP at Smithfield@hunterpr.com. On Friday, January 21, Mendin will showcase his culinary talents at Botran’s Medianoches & Mixology presented by Smithfield at Wynwood Walls hosted by Anne Burrell and Emilio Estefan at Wynwood Walls. That's $95.
1418 20th St.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress