Newly crowned Prince of Porc, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, giving away free food Feb 20
Cochon 555 winner kicks off #SOBEWFF with free food
Fresh off his victory as the winner of Sunday's Cochon 555, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin is in a celebratory, giving mood and will join sponsor Smithfield in giving away free pork-inspired bites to the public from 12:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. Thursday, February 20 (*technically Friday). All you have to do to freeload piggishly is RSVP at Smithfield@hunterpr.com. On Friday, January 21, Mendin will showcase his culinary talents at Botran’s Medianoches & Mixology presented by Smithfield at Wynwood Walls hosted by Anne Burrell and Emilio Estefan at Wynwood Walls. That's $95.
- TiramesU leaving Lincoln Road, moving to SoFi
- Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
- Tap 79 Bar & Grill opens in Miami's Shorecrest
- Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"