New Winter Eats
660 at the Anglers launches a new winter menu - potato croquetas anyone?
660 at The Angler’s
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
660 at the Anglers greets 2011 with a new winter menu designed to warm & comfort. Highlights include “loaded” potato croquetas (Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, scallion & black truffle ranch), butter roasted scallops with sweet potato puree (pictured) and apple pear cobbler. Prices range from $5-$24.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events