New Winter Eats
660 at the Anglers launches a new winter menu - potato croquetas anyone?
660 at The Angler’s
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
660 at the Anglers greets 2011 with a new winter menu designed to warm & comfort. Highlights include “loaded” potato croquetas (Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, scallion & black truffle ranch), butter roasted scallops with sweet potato puree (pictured) and apple pear cobbler. Prices range from $5-$24.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell