New Winter Eats
660 at the Anglers launches a new winter menu - potato croquetas anyone?
660 at The Angler’s
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
660 at the Anglers greets 2011 with a new winter menu designed to warm & comfort. Highlights include “loaded” potato croquetas (Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, scallion & black truffle ranch), butter roasted scallops with sweet potato puree (pictured) and apple pear cobbler. Prices range from $5-$24.
- Sandbar in Coconut Grove is renamed The Hot Rock after 'Bar Rescue' takeover
- Kuro Japanese restaurant to open at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- The List: Mignonette and Blue Collar chef-owner Danny Serfer
- Beefed-up seafood menu at Steak 954
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option