New Winter Eats
660 at the Anglers launches a new winter menu - potato croquetas anyone?
660 at The Angler’s
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
660 at the Anglers greets 2011 with a new winter menu designed to warm & comfort. Highlights include “loaded” potato croquetas (Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, scallion & black truffle ranch), butter roasted scallops with sweet potato puree (pictured) and apple pear cobbler. Prices range from $5-$24.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi