New Winter Eats
660 at the Anglers launches a new winter menu - potato croquetas anyone?
660 at The Angler’s
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
660 at the Anglers greets 2011 with a new winter menu designed to warm & comfort. Highlights include “loaded” potato croquetas (Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, scallion & black truffle ranch), butter roasted scallops with sweet potato puree (pictured) and apple pear cobbler. Prices range from $5-$24.
- Oak Tavern launches lunch delivery in the Design District
- Eat, drink & relax at Cecconi's Old Fashioned Wednesdays
- Casa d'Angelo hosts Brunello wine dinner June 26
- Toast Robert Mondavi at a Meat Market wine dinner June 25
- The HaVen team opens Huahua's Taqueria for previews June 17
- Take a Thai "Street Tour" Tuesdays at Khong River House
- 1500° celebrates summer with a monthly Sunday BBQ series
- db Bistro Moderne hosts High Spirits dinner June 27
- Cheer on the Heat June 13 with Michael Jacobs at Miami Beach's The Hidden Kitchen
- Steak 954 hosts war of the wines dinner series June 27