New wine & film series in the Grove
Barry Alberts, long-time host of wine tastings in Coconut Grove, launches another venture next week: Wednesday Wine & Movie Night at the Paragon Grove 13. Albert, who tells us he’s a film buff as well as a wine lover, will host a tasting from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Paragon’s Backlot Wine Bar & Lounge, 3015 Grand Ave.. Afterward, participants can watch a classic or foreign film in the theater’s private screening room or, for $5, take in any of the first-run movies showing on other screens. Cost is $15 and includes appetizers. Parking is $2 in the Cocowalk garage. Reservations are not required, but Alberts is happy to answer questions at 305-793-3120.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink