New Spot In Town
Opening alert: Sake Blue brings Asian fusion to the Gables this December
225 Altara Ave, Coral Gables
Asian fusion arrives in the Gables this December as the founders of South Miami’s Town Kitchen & Bar and Smoke’t Southern Kitchen open Sake Blue Asian Kitchen & Bar. Located in the former Chispa space behind Merrick Park, Sake Blue will blend Asian & global flavors to create dishes like spicy tuna tempura rolls and crab & pineapple fried rice. Official menu & opening date TBD – stay tuned for details.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida