New Spot In Town
Opening alert: Sake Blue brings Asian fusion to the Gables this December
Asian fusion arrives in the Gables this December as the founders of South Miami’s Town Kitchen & Bar and Smoke’t Southern Kitchen open Sake Blue Asian Kitchen & Bar. Located in the former Chispa space behind Merrick Park, Sake Blue will blend Asian & global flavors to create dishes like spicy tuna tempura rolls and crab & pineapple fried rice. Official menu & opening date TBD – stay tuned for details.
225 Altara Ave, Coral Gables
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach