New Spot In Town
Opening alert: Sake Blue brings Asian fusion to the Gables this December
Asian fusion arrives in the Gables this December as the founders of South Miami’s Town Kitchen & Bar and Smoke’t Southern Kitchen open Sake Blue Asian Kitchen & Bar. Located in the former Chispa space behind Merrick Park, Sake Blue will blend Asian & global flavors to create dishes like spicy tuna tempura rolls and crab & pineapple fried rice. Official menu & opening date TBD – stay tuned for details.
225 Altara Ave, Coral Gables
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef