New Spa Treatments
Morgans Hotel Group announces the addition of new spa treatments at all three of their South Beach properties — Delano, Mondrian and Shore Club.
May we have your a-tension, please?
Morgans Hotel Group is excited to announce the addition of new spa treatments at all three of their South Beach properties — Delano, Mondrian and Shore Club. With summer almost at a close, life will quickly pick up the pace and stress will be unavoidable. There’s no better way to relax in South Florida this fall than with the services at these award-winning spas. Whether it’s a long week of work or a long night out, agua at Delano has the perfect treatment to get you back on track with these stress-busting treatments:
DETOX MANI & PEDI at agua at Delano:
·Using detoxifying Dead Sea mineral salts and stimulating masks, this mani/pedi combo grooms hands and feet to perfection. As an added bonus, this package comes with agua’s specialty ‘detox’ drink of the week made with all natural ingredients (80 minutes, $145).
WRINKLE BLAST FACIAL at agua at Mondrian in South Beach:
·The ultimate in anti-aging, this facial will fight lines and wrinkles while revitalizing even the most damaged skin. This treatment also includes a Chardonnay Grape Peel and Collagen Mask that both help rid the skin of any signs of aging (60 minutes, $180).
SMOKIN’ HOT MASSAGE at The Spa at Shore Club.:
·A traditional Swedish massage that uses unique Massage Flames for relaxing aromatherapy. The candles, made completely from massage oils, come in a variety of scents ranging from Desire and Fire to Flora, Citrus and Bliss (60 minutes, $150 or 90 minutes, $210).
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows