New solo album for Scott Stapp
He's come a long way, baby. It’s been eight years since Scott Stapp released his debut solo album, The Great Divide. Now the Creed front man is back in action. The Boca-based singer, who chronicles his drug abuse last year in a memoir Sinner’s Creed, has a new album out. He told Fox News: “I call this record Proof of Life because there was a time where I thought my life had become a waste, and I’d made such a mess, but I found that this mess I had made in my life, through my relationship with God, turned into a message and that it wasn’t all lost.”
Look for it out Nov. 5. Will you welcome it with arms wide open?
On Our Radar
- Demi Lovato: Eating disorder started when I was toddler
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?