New solo album for Scott Stapp
He's come a long way, baby. It’s been eight years since Scott Stapp released his debut solo album, The Great Divide. Now the Creed front man is back in action. The Boca-based singer, who chronicles his drug abuse last year in a memoir Sinner’s Creed, has a new album out. He told Fox News: “I call this record Proof of Life because there was a time where I thought my life had become a waste, and I’d made such a mess, but I found that this mess I had made in my life, through my relationship with God, turned into a message and that it wasn’t all lost.”
Look for it out Nov. 5. Will you welcome it with arms wide open?
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador