New solo album for Scott Stapp
He's come a long way, baby. It’s been eight years since Scott Stapp released his debut solo album, The Great Divide. Now the Creed front man is back in action. The Boca-based singer, who chronicles his drug abuse last year in a memoir Sinner’s Creed, has a new album out. He told Fox News: “I call this record Proof of Life because there was a time where I thought my life had become a waste, and I’d made such a mess, but I found that this mess I had made in my life, through my relationship with God, turned into a message and that it wasn’t all lost.”
Look for it out Nov. 5. Will you welcome it with arms wide open?
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'