New solo album for Scott Stapp
He's come a long way, baby. It’s been eight years since Scott Stapp released his debut solo album, The Great Divide. Now the Creed front man is back in action. The Boca-based singer, who chronicles his drug abuse last year in a memoir Sinner’s Creed, has a new album out. He told Fox News: “I call this record Proof of Life because there was a time where I thought my life had become a waste, and I’d made such a mess, but I found that this mess I had made in my life, through my relationship with God, turned into a message and that it wasn’t all lost.”
Look for it out Nov. 5. Will you welcome it with arms wide open?
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out