New solo album for Scott Stapp
He's come a long way, baby. It’s been eight years since Scott Stapp released his debut solo album, The Great Divide. Now the Creed front man is back in action. The Boca-based singer, who chronicles his drug abuse last year in a memoir Sinner’s Creed, has a new album out. He told Fox News: “I call this record Proof of Life because there was a time where I thought my life had become a waste, and I’d made such a mess, but I found that this mess I had made in my life, through my relationship with God, turned into a message and that it wasn’t all lost.”
Look for it out Nov. 5. Will you welcome it with arms wide open?
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami