New skincare line great for South Floridians
It's called GliSODin
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt and Dr. Julio Gallo, facial plastic surgeon to the stars (of Kim Kardashian vampire face lift fame), were among a who’s who gathering at Villa Azur Sunday night for the U.S. launch of GliSODin Skin Nutrients, out of Paris.
The product is available exclusively through dermatologist and plastic surgeon offices and medical spas and is manufactured in the U.S. from branded ingredients made in the United States and Europe. GliSODin has cred, having been prescribed in over 30 countries. Super ingredients include green coffee extract, krill oil, lemon balm, and artichoke. Check it out www.glisodinskin.com
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore