New skincare line great for South Floridians
It's called GliSODin
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt and Dr. Julio Gallo, facial plastic surgeon to the stars (of Kim Kardashian vampire face lift fame), were among a who’s who gathering at Villa Azur Sunday night for the U.S. launch of GliSODin Skin Nutrients, out of Paris.
The product is available exclusively through dermatologist and plastic surgeon offices and medical spas and is manufactured in the U.S. from branded ingredients made in the United States and Europe. GliSODin has cred, having been prescribed in over 30 countries. Super ingredients include green coffee extract, krill oil, lemon balm, and artichoke. Check it out www.glisodinskin.com
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'