New skincare line great for South Floridians
It's called GliSODin
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt and Dr. Julio Gallo, facial plastic surgeon to the stars (of Kim Kardashian vampire face lift fame), were among a who’s who gathering at Villa Azur Sunday night for the U.S. launch of GliSODin Skin Nutrients, out of Paris.
The product is available exclusively through dermatologist and plastic surgeon offices and medical spas and is manufactured in the U.S. from branded ingredients made in the United States and Europe. GliSODin has cred, having been prescribed in over 30 countries. Super ingredients include green coffee extract, krill oil, lemon balm, and artichoke. Check it out www.glisodinskin.com
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails