New skincare line great for South Floridians
It's called GliSODin
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt and Dr. Julio Gallo, facial plastic surgeon to the stars (of Kim Kardashian vampire face lift fame), were among a who’s who gathering at Villa Azur Sunday night for the U.S. launch of GliSODin Skin Nutrients, out of Paris.
The product is available exclusively through dermatologist and plastic surgeon offices and medical spas and is manufactured in the U.S. from branded ingredients made in the United States and Europe. GliSODin has cred, having been prescribed in over 30 countries. Super ingredients include green coffee extract, krill oil, lemon balm, and artichoke. Check it out www.glisodinskin.com
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight