New skincare line great for South Floridians
It's called GliSODin
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt and Dr. Julio Gallo, facial plastic surgeon to the stars (of Kim Kardashian vampire face lift fame), were among a who’s who gathering at Villa Azur Sunday night for the U.S. launch of GliSODin Skin Nutrients, out of Paris.
The product is available exclusively through dermatologist and plastic surgeon offices and medical spas and is manufactured in the U.S. from branded ingredients made in the United States and Europe. GliSODin has cred, having been prescribed in over 30 countries. Super ingredients include green coffee extract, krill oil, lemon balm, and artichoke. Check it out www.glisodinskin.com
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit