New scent for guys: Luna Rossa
Perfect for spring
Looking for a new scent for spring, guys? Look no further. Blended by master perfume Daniela Andrier, Prada Luna Rossa is a masculine, rugged fragrance.
Fresh and bracing, the new, luxe cologne (named after the extreme sailing boats sponsored by Prada in the America's Cup World Series), Luna Rossa gives you and your nose an instant jolt of energy. Who needs coffee? Joking, of course. Top notes include Bitter Orange Essence, then invigorating lavender. At its heart is spicy spearmint and sage.
The woody base has bits of amber: warm, dynamic and refined. We'd expect no less from Prada.
The entire collection, from shower gel to eau de toilette is at Macy's and Macys.com.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue