New scent for guys: Luna Rossa
Perfect for spring
Looking for a new scent for spring, guys? Look no further. Blended by master perfume Daniela Andrier, Prada Luna Rossa is a masculine, rugged fragrance.
Fresh and bracing, the new, luxe cologne (named after the extreme sailing boats sponsored by Prada in the America's Cup World Series), Luna Rossa gives you and your nose an instant jolt of energy. Who needs coffee? Joking, of course. Top notes include Bitter Orange Essence, then invigorating lavender. At its heart is spicy spearmint and sage.
The woody base has bits of amber: warm, dynamic and refined. We'd expect no less from Prada.
The entire collection, from shower gel to eau de toilette is at Macy's and Macys.com.
On Our Radar
- FKA Twigs arriving for YoungArts concert
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy