New scent for guys: Luna Rossa
Perfect for spring
Looking for a new scent for spring, guys? Look no further. Blended by master perfume Daniela Andrier, Prada Luna Rossa is a masculine, rugged fragrance.
Fresh and bracing, the new, luxe cologne (named after the extreme sailing boats sponsored by Prada in the America's Cup World Series), Luna Rossa gives you and your nose an instant jolt of energy. Who needs coffee? Joking, of course. Top notes include Bitter Orange Essence, then invigorating lavender. At its heart is spicy spearmint and sage.
The woody base has bits of amber: warm, dynamic and refined. We'd expect no less from Prada.
The entire collection, from shower gel to eau de toilette is at Macy's and Macys.com.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Nina Agdal shares exercise tips for the new year