New scent for guys: Luna Rossa
Perfect for spring
Looking for a new scent for spring, guys? Look no further. Blended by master perfume Daniela Andrier, Prada Luna Rossa is a masculine, rugged fragrance.
Fresh and bracing, the new, luxe cologne (named after the extreme sailing boats sponsored by Prada in the America's Cup World Series), Luna Rossa gives you and your nose an instant jolt of energy. Who needs coffee? Joking, of course. Top notes include Bitter Orange Essence, then invigorating lavender. At its heart is spicy spearmint and sage.
The woody base has bits of amber: warm, dynamic and refined. We'd expect no less from Prada.
The entire collection, from shower gel to eau de toilette is at Macy's and Macys.com.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew