New scent for guys: Luna Rossa
Perfect for spring
Looking for a new scent for spring, guys? Look no further. Blended by master perfume Daniela Andrier, Prada Luna Rossa is a masculine, rugged fragrance.
Fresh and bracing, the new, luxe cologne (named after the extreme sailing boats sponsored by Prada in the America's Cup World Series), Luna Rossa gives you and your nose an instant jolt of energy. Who needs coffee? Joking, of course. Top notes include Bitter Orange Essence, then invigorating lavender. At its heart is spicy spearmint and sage.
The woody base has bits of amber: warm, dynamic and refined. We'd expect no less from Prada.
The entire collection, from shower gel to eau de toilette is at Macy's and Macys.com.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market