New Prohibition Restaurant's speakeasy vibe takes Midtown Miami on a trip
The restaurant and lounge serves food and cocktails until late.
New to Midtown Miami: Prohibition, a restaurant and speakeasy from veteran club and restaurant owner Shawn Shahnazi (Envy, Karma).
Located in the former George's Kitchen at 3404 N. Miami Ave., Prohibition features a kind of Miami's Greatest Hits menu of pan-roasted salmon, wagyu skirt steak, shrimp cocktail, truffle lobster mac and cheese, tuna tartare, etc. Prohibition-era and classic cocktails include fresh takes on the old fashioned, sidecar and more.
Upstairs is the Eighteenth, a late-night cocktail lounge that doubles as a private-events space.
Prohibition is open for dinner Monday-Saturday.
Prohibition Restaurant and Speakeasy
3404 N. Miami Ave., Miami
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach