New Prohibition Restaurant's speakeasy vibe takes Midtown Miami on a trip
The restaurant and lounge serves food and cocktails until late.
New to Midtown Miami: Prohibition, a restaurant and speakeasy from veteran club and restaurant owner Shawn Shahnazi (Envy, Karma).
Located in the former George's Kitchen at 3404 N. Miami Ave., Prohibition features a kind of Miami's Greatest Hits menu of pan-roasted salmon, wagyu skirt steak, shrimp cocktail, truffle lobster mac and cheese, tuna tartare, etc. Prohibition-era and classic cocktails include fresh takes on the old fashioned, sidecar and more.
Upstairs is the Eighteenth, a late-night cocktail lounge that doubles as a private-events space.
Prohibition is open for dinner Monday-Saturday.
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables