New Mini Bar Items Available at the Delano for a Good Cause
The Delano launches Citizens of the World mini bar program and partners with charities
When it comes to raiding the hotel mini bar, you might be accustomed to snagging an impromptu champagne split, a late night “intimacy kit,” or an $8 bottle of Fiji water when you’re too hungover to search for more reasonably priced water.
Now at the Delano (1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-2000), you can also purchase a few items for a good cause with their Citizens of the World program in partnership with the Heifer Foundation, FEED Foundation, and Seven Bar Foundation. Here’s what’s new.
Animal Crackers $6
One dollar from the purchase goes to the Heifer Foundation to aid their work in ending hunger and poverty by providing families in need with livestock and training to use them as a sustainable source of food and income.
FEED Bag $25
One dollar from the purchase goes to the FEED Foundation and they will provide 10 school meals with every sale of the bag.
Empowered Panties $20
Morgans Hotel Group will match the one dollar donation from the Seven Bar Foundation to provide microfinance loans to impoverished women.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January
- Aloft Hotels: Dadeland in, South Beach out and more on the horizon
- 16 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Delano on its 21st Birthday