New Mini Bar Items Available at the Delano for a Good Cause
The Delano launches Citizens of the World mini bar program and partners with charities
When it comes to raiding the hotel mini bar, you might be accustomed to snagging an impromptu champagne split, a late night “intimacy kit,” or an $8 bottle of Fiji water when you’re too hungover to search for more reasonably priced water.
Now at the Delano (1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-2000), you can also purchase a few items for a good cause with their Citizens of the World program in partnership with the Heifer Foundation, FEED Foundation, and Seven Bar Foundation. Here’s what’s new.
Animal Crackers $6
One dollar from the purchase goes to the Heifer Foundation to aid their work in ending hunger and poverty by providing families in need with livestock and training to use them as a sustainable source of food and income.
FEED Bag $25
One dollar from the purchase goes to the FEED Foundation and they will provide 10 school meals with every sale of the bag.
Empowered Panties $20
Morgans Hotel Group will match the one dollar donation from the Seven Bar Foundation to provide microfinance loans to impoverished women.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas