New Miami Swimwear Brand
Meet La Belle Rebelle — Miami's newest emerging swimwear brand and newly opened boutique in Miami Beach.
La Belle Rebelle
824 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
With Miami Beach gearing up for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim (July 18 to 22), it seems only fitting Miami's newest emerging swimwear brand, La Belle Rebelle, opens shop on South Beach. Designer Fabiana Silberstein will be bringing her retro-glam-meets-rocker-chic pieces at her Washington Avenue Store and at SwimShow Miami.
The inspiration for La Belle Rebelle's latest collection? The post-modern pinup vixen — with a serious dose of the tropical life. The label dives into summer with two distinct themes yet unites them with color to allow for mixing prints and styles. The "Exotic Rainforest" collection includes bright tones and playful prints from pineapples to hand-painted floras, while "Underwater Aquatic" pays homage to its watercolor hues with subtle pastels and digital prints of pearls and shells to capture the wealth of beauty in life under-the-sea. Basic tops and bottoms in contrasting solid colors such as mint, coral, rose and baby blue will also be added for an array of options.
Get in the swim, Miami!
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley