New Miami Restaurants
New Miami Restaurants: Feast on something new this February
New Miami restaurants: Feast on something new this February…
- Elevation Burger is bringing "happy cows" to Miami, opening the country's only burger chain to serve 100% USDA certified organic burgers made from 100% grass-fed, free-range cows. Feast on buyers, vegan & veggie burgers, milkshakes and fries made with olive oil. 8975 SW 72 Pl, Miami
- Jean Paul's House (pictured), billed as a "bungalow for wooing, wine and expertly cured fish" by Urban Daddy, opens Friday in Wynwood. Feast on crispy pork belly, flounder tiradito and veal meatballs. Eater reports the partners were drawn to the location: "What really drew us to this space…was the fact that this location is actually a 'house,' and what we are striving for is for people to feel as they are coming to our home for a delicious home cooked meal." 2426 NE 2 Ave, Miami; 305-573-7373
- Aventura officially welcomes its new(ish) family-style Italian eatery Luca Bella with grand opening festivities this month (soft opening was in Sept 2011). Owner Michael Maltese brings Italian-American eats like pasta fagioli, clams casino, fried zucchini and baked ziti to the former Chef Allen space. 19088 NE 29th Ave, Aventura; 305-792-2222.
- PM Fish & Steak House brings upscale Argentinean steak and seafood to Brickell. The first US location for the international chain features prime beef, brochettes, black cod, sea bass and other steakhouse classics. 1453 S Miami Ave, Miami; 305-200-5606
- Peruvian delights arrive in Downtown Miami courtesy of Pollos & Jarras. The two-story space created by the Cvi.Che 105 team features indoor & outdoor seating, tapas, pisco-laced cocktails and a signature rotisserie chicken. 115 NE 3 Ave, Miami; 305-577-3454
- Sacha's Café treats local workers & residents to lunch-friendly salads, sandwiches and light bites.
- 1450 Brickell Ave, Miami
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach