New Miami Heat players spotted around town
Checking out the scene
New Miami Heat guard Tyler Johnson was spotted staying and signing at downtown’s chichi Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, located directly above the JW Marriott Marquis Miami on the 39th floor. Johnson was seen signing his new Miami Heat contract in the hotel’s swanky lounge.
Also spotted onsite was ex UConn player turned Miami Heat Guard Shabazz Napier, who stayed at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, where he practiced on the hotel’s NBA-approved basketball court during his negotiation period with the Heat last month.
On Our Radar
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert