New Miami Heat players spotted around town
Checking out the scene
New Miami Heat guard Tyler Johnson was spotted staying and signing at downtown’s chichi Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, located directly above the JW Marriott Marquis Miami on the 39th floor. Johnson was seen signing his new Miami Heat contract in the hotel’s swanky lounge.
Also spotted onsite was ex UConn player turned Miami Heat Guard Shabazz Napier, who stayed at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, where he practiced on the hotel’s NBA-approved basketball court during his negotiation period with the Heat last month.
On Our Radar
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory
- AC Hotel opens with a stylish bang
- Audrina Patridge: I'm loving life