New Miami Heat players spotted around town
Checking out the scene
New Miami Heat guard Tyler Johnson was spotted staying and signing at downtown’s chichi Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, located directly above the JW Marriott Marquis Miami on the 39th floor. Johnson was seen signing his new Miami Heat contract in the hotel’s swanky lounge.
Also spotted onsite was ex UConn player turned Miami Heat Guard Shabazz Napier, who stayed at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, where he practiced on the hotel’s NBA-approved basketball court during his negotiation period with the Heat last month.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika