New Miami Heat players spotted around town
Checking out the scene
New Miami Heat guard Tyler Johnson was spotted staying and signing at downtown’s chichi Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, located directly above the JW Marriott Marquis Miami on the 39th floor. Johnson was seen signing his new Miami Heat contract in the hotel’s swanky lounge.
Also spotted onsite was ex UConn player turned Miami Heat Guard Shabazz Napier, who stayed at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, where he practiced on the hotel’s NBA-approved basketball court during his negotiation period with the Heat last month.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan