New Miami Heat players spotted around town
Checking out the scene
New Miami Heat guard Tyler Johnson was spotted staying and signing at downtown’s chichi Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, located directly above the JW Marriott Marquis Miami on the 39th floor. Johnson was seen signing his new Miami Heat contract in the hotel’s swanky lounge.
Also spotted onsite was ex UConn player turned Miami Heat Guard Shabazz Napier, who stayed at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, where he practiced on the hotel’s NBA-approved basketball court during his negotiation period with the Heat last month.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy