New Lush store celebrates opening on Lincoln Road
Green and ecochic
LUSH, the "ethical," 100% vegetarian retailer recently opened its doors to a new store in Miami at 605 Lincoln Road.
Now it's time to party.
Mark your calendars 4-10 Saturday, Feb 23. There will be cupcakes, bubbly, giveaways, specials and gifts with purchase. Find out more by emailing/RSVPing: email@example.com.
The interactive nature of the store is unique to the beauty world; LUSH’s cosmetic deli concept takes traditional beauty retail, flips it with a hint of cheekiness. Customers are encouraged to choose products from a buffet of beauty delicacies, whether it’s a fresh face mask that’s served on ice, or a tower of soap that can be sliced to size, the possibilities are endless.
LUSH stores are overflowing with unconventional goodies and enthusiastic staff who are eager to familiarize customers with the products by means of demos and sampling. Customers can also count on leaving with product that says when it was made (and by whom), when it’s fresh until and what high quality ingredients are inside.
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach