New love interest for meteorologist
Freshly divorced NBC6 weather specialist Jennifer Gray has rebounded quite nicely with a hunk from The Weather Channel — even though former Miami Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson was more than willing to alleviate her divorce pains! Sources at WTVJ tell Gossip Extra that Gray, who quit her husband of just over a year after he came down with cancer, has been hooking up for several months with Chris Warren, co-host of the nightly Weather Center. The 32-year-old brunette weekend weathercaster, who reclaimed her maiden name after working under her married name of Jennifer Reeves, was officially divorced in a Broward County court in May. Johnson then showered her with text messages to ask her out, but she ended up with the Atlanta-based Warren. Gray recently put up a photo on Facebook of side-by-side TV screens showing both her and Warren and wrote: “It’s not everyday you are on air at the exact same time as your boyfriend.. On two different stations!!”
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges