New locations for Miss Yip, Chipotle, Johnny Rocket’s
South Beach’s Miss Yip Chinese Café opened a second location at 900 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-358-0088; www.missyipchinesecafe.com.
The burger chain Johnny Rocket’s, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary, opened its 300th outlet at Miami International Mall; www.johnnyrockets.com.
- Gaston Acurio gives a glimpse of his new La Mar restaurant in Miami
- Donate a toy, drink free beer at Wynwood Brewing Company
- Mercadito rolls out Heat game day specials
- Eat well & save big with SOBEWFF 2014 Holiday ticket packages
- Thasos debuts Thursday & Friday happy hours in Fort Lauderdale
- Biscayne Tavern celebrates the Heat with three-course game day menu
- Philadelphia restaurateur Stephen Starr opens Verde, a power-lunch spot at new Perez Art Museum Miami
- Christmas 2013: Where to eat, drink & celebrate
- Ritz-Carlton South Beach debuts a Saturday Seafood Bake
- Saturday brunch returns to Tongue & Cheek