New locations for Miss Yip, Chipotle, Johnny Rocket’s
South Beach’s Miss Yip Chinese Café opened a second location at 900 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-358-0088; www.missyipchinesecafe.com.
The burger chain Johnny Rocket’s, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary, opened its 300th outlet at Miami International Mall; www.johnnyrockets.com.
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- International sushi chain opens first U.S. spot — on South Beach
- Miami Herald Top 10: Alloy among 2016's best-reviewed restaurants
- Here are four new Miami, Beach restaurants to try this month
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day