New locations for Miss Yip, Chipotle, Johnny Rocket’s
South Beach’s Miss Yip Chinese Café opened a second location at 900 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-358-0088; www.missyipchinesecafe.com.
The burger chain Johnny Rocket’s, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary, opened its 300th outlet at Miami International Mall; www.johnnyrockets.com.
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- Red, The Steakhouse debuts tapas menu
- Eat, drink & be merry at these Spring/Summer wine & food events…
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Eating House branches out with Taperia Raca in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- 3 stars for Seasalt & Pepper on Miami River
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream