New locations for Miss Yip, Chipotle, Johnny Rocket’s
South Beach’s Miss Yip Chinese Café opened a second location at 900 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-358-0088; www.missyipchinesecafe.com.
The burger chain Johnny Rocket’s, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary, opened its 300th outlet at Miami International Mall; www.johnnyrockets.com.
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- Bazi takes South Beach eaters on an Asian culinary tour
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- Tracking Miami taco joints, from South Beach to Wynwood
- Miami restaurant review: The Continental in Miami Beach is another shining star in Starr's galaxy
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74