New locations for Miss Yip, Chipotle, Johnny Rocket’s
South Beach’s Miss Yip Chinese Café opened a second location at 900 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-358-0088; www.missyipchinesecafe.com.
The burger chain Johnny Rocket’s, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary, opened its 300th outlet at Miami International Mall; www.johnnyrockets.com.
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- Pisco y Nazca brings Peruvian to the 'burbs
- 9 excellent Eggs Benedicts at Miami and Fort Lauderdale restaurants
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- Miami restaurant review: Celeb chef restaurant goes adrift in South Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- Miami restaurant review: Upper East Side gets a Pinch of creative cooking
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- Beaker & Gray is a new date spot in Wynwood