New Hue, New You
NARS Cosmetics introduces two new palettes or fall.
In case you haven't noticed — the summer is fizzling to an end.
Sure, it's still hotter than the Mojave Desert outside, but Fall is upon us nonetheless.
For Fall 2010, NARS Cosmetics introduces two new palettes ($55 and $65) boasting new packaging with a compact in a NARS logo zippered case.
Also novel? Both palettes include two signature NARS cheek products chosen to complement the lips or eyes — whether deep and sultry, or light and fresh. Complete with a range of shades to be worn together or alone, the glamorous combinations are limitless.
Are you all about the eyes or all about the lips? You decide. Or, choose both to have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables
- 6 Coffee Table Books For Every Miami Household