New Hue, New You
NARS Cosmetics introduces two new palettes or fall.
In case you haven't noticed — the summer is fizzling to an end.
Sure, it's still hotter than the Mojave Desert outside, but Fall is upon us nonetheless.
For Fall 2010, NARS Cosmetics introduces two new palettes ($55 and $65) boasting new packaging with a compact in a NARS logo zippered case.
Also novel? Both palettes include two signature NARS cheek products chosen to complement the lips or eyes — whether deep and sultry, or light and fresh. Complete with a range of shades to be worn together or alone, the glamorous combinations are limitless.
Are you all about the eyes or all about the lips? You decide. Or, choose both to have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game