New Hue, New You
NARS Cosmetics introduces two new palettes or fall.
In case you haven't noticed — the summer is fizzling to an end.
Sure, it's still hotter than the Mojave Desert outside, but Fall is upon us nonetheless.
For Fall 2010, NARS Cosmetics introduces two new palettes ($55 and $65) boasting new packaging with a compact in a NARS logo zippered case.
Also novel? Both palettes include two signature NARS cheek products chosen to complement the lips or eyes — whether deep and sultry, or light and fresh. Complete with a range of shades to be worn together or alone, the glamorous combinations are limitless.
Are you all about the eyes or all about the lips? You decide. Or, choose both to have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book