New Hue, New You
NARS Cosmetics introduces two new palettes or fall.
In case you haven't noticed — the summer is fizzling to an end.
Sure, it's still hotter than the Mojave Desert outside, but Fall is upon us nonetheless.
For Fall 2010, NARS Cosmetics introduces two new palettes ($55 and $65) boasting new packaging with a compact in a NARS logo zippered case.
Also novel? Both palettes include two signature NARS cheek products chosen to complement the lips or eyes — whether deep and sultry, or light and fresh. Complete with a range of shades to be worn together or alone, the glamorous combinations are limitless.
Are you all about the eyes or all about the lips? You decide. Or, choose both to have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig