New H&M to Open in South Florida
It appears Floridians LOVE H&M — the global clothing retailer to continue expansion here.
With wallet-friendly fashions galore, it appears South Florida is having a passionate love affair with H&M. Hot on the heels of its Aventura Mall store opening, H&M, one of the world’s largest retailers known for offering fashion-forward apparel and quality basics, announced TODAY its continued Floridian expansion by opening a brand new location this Fall at Pembroke Lakes Mall.
H&M strongly believes in the Floridian market and is excited to offer even more customers in Broward County access to the brand’s on-trend, quality collections. The approximately 20,000 square foot store at Pembroke Pines will include collections for ladies, men, young ladies and young men, with a separate “store within store” sections for accessories, lingerie, maternity and sports apparel.
This location will also carry H&M’s fantastic children’s collection, which will feature quality clothing for kids ages newborn to eight, as well as H&M’s plus-size line, H&M+.
Since H&M opened its first store on New York’s Fifth Avenue thirteen years ago, the U.S. has been one of the retailer’s most important markets. With its emphasis on expansion, H&M continually seeks out the best properties and locations for its customers. Now offering U.S. consumers access to quality fashions at the best prices through 268 locations across the country, H&M is proud to open another full concept store in Florida.
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Freedom's just another word for an excuse to booze, plus a dinner and drag show!
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene