New H&M to Open in South Florida
It appears Floridians LOVE H&M — the global clothing retailer to continue expansion here.
With wallet-friendly fashions galore, it appears South Florida is having a passionate love affair with H&M. Hot on the heels of its Aventura Mall store opening, H&M, one of the world’s largest retailers known for offering fashion-forward apparel and quality basics, announced TODAY its continued Floridian expansion by opening a brand new location this Fall at Pembroke Lakes Mall.
H&M strongly believes in the Floridian market and is excited to offer even more customers in Broward County access to the brand’s on-trend, quality collections. The approximately 20,000 square foot store at Pembroke Pines will include collections for ladies, men, young ladies and young men, with a separate “store within store” sections for accessories, lingerie, maternity and sports apparel.
This location will also carry H&M’s fantastic children’s collection, which will feature quality clothing for kids ages newborn to eight, as well as H&M’s plus-size line, H&M+.
Since H&M opened its first store on New York’s Fifth Avenue thirteen years ago, the U.S. has been one of the retailer’s most important markets. With its emphasis on expansion, H&M continually seeks out the best properties and locations for its customers. Now offering U.S. consumers access to quality fashions at the best prices through 268 locations across the country, H&M is proud to open another full concept store in Florida.
- Sonic sparring, neo disco, late night lushery & Phish mongering
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up