New H&M to Open in South Florida
It appears Floridians LOVE H&M — the global clothing retailer to continue expansion here.
With wallet-friendly fashions galore, it appears South Florida is having a passionate love affair with H&M. Hot on the heels of its Aventura Mall store opening, H&M, one of the world’s largest retailers known for offering fashion-forward apparel and quality basics, announced TODAY its continued Floridian expansion by opening a brand new location this Fall at Pembroke Lakes Mall.
H&M strongly believes in the Floridian market and is excited to offer even more customers in Broward County access to the brand’s on-trend, quality collections. The approximately 20,000 square foot store at Pembroke Pines will include collections for ladies, men, young ladies and young men, with a separate “store within store” sections for accessories, lingerie, maternity and sports apparel.
This location will also carry H&M’s fantastic children’s collection, which will feature quality clothing for kids ages newborn to eight, as well as H&M’s plus-size line, H&M+.
Since H&M opened its first store on New York’s Fifth Avenue thirteen years ago, the U.S. has been one of the retailer’s most important markets. With its emphasis on expansion, H&M continually seeks out the best properties and locations for its customers. Now offering U.S. consumers access to quality fashions at the best prices through 268 locations across the country, H&M is proud to open another full concept store in Florida.
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets