New H&M to Open in South Florida
It appears Floridians LOVE H&M — the global clothing retailer to continue expansion here.
With wallet-friendly fashions galore, it appears South Florida is having a passionate love affair with H&M. Hot on the heels of its Aventura Mall store opening, H&M, one of the world’s largest retailers known for offering fashion-forward apparel and quality basics, announced TODAY its continued Floridian expansion by opening a brand new location this Fall at Pembroke Lakes Mall.
H&M strongly believes in the Floridian market and is excited to offer even more customers in Broward County access to the brand’s on-trend, quality collections. The approximately 20,000 square foot store at Pembroke Pines will include collections for ladies, men, young ladies and young men, with a separate “store within store” sections for accessories, lingerie, maternity and sports apparel.
This location will also carry H&M’s fantastic children’s collection, which will feature quality clothing for kids ages newborn to eight, as well as H&M’s plus-size line, H&M+.
Since H&M opened its first store on New York’s Fifth Avenue thirteen years ago, the U.S. has been one of the retailer’s most important markets. With its emphasis on expansion, H&M continually seeks out the best properties and locations for its customers. Now offering U.S. consumers access to quality fashions at the best prices through 268 locations across the country, H&M is proud to open another full concept store in Florida.
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Trey Songz highlights Jazz in the Gardens 2014
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 14 - 16
- Velvet Underground: Floral couture with Kalla Flowers in Coral Gables, Hearts and Stars Gala at Terra Veritatis mansion, Cuban zeitgeist, and free Guinness at the Delano on St. Patty's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 7 - 9
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH