A new, glamorous way to exfoliate your skin
Skin not feeling up to snuff? Slough it off! With the latest by Rodial, the fab brand who brought us Dragon’s Blood (made from South America's "sangre de drago" tree) and Snake Serum (which actually contains syn-ake, a neuropeptide that mimics the effects of venom). Now for the latest: Glamoxy Fruit Acid Exfoliating Pads, at-home facial peels containing fruit acids and oxygen boosting technology. Ideal for those who want a brighter complexion and that "straight from the spa” glow. $60 for 50 pads at www.spacenk.com
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week