A new, glamorous way to exfoliate your skin
Skin not feeling up to snuff? Slough it off! With the latest by Rodial, the fab brand who brought us Dragon’s Blood (made from South America's "sangre de drago" tree) and Snake Serum (which actually contains syn-ake, a neuropeptide that mimics the effects of venom). Now for the latest: Glamoxy Fruit Acid Exfoliating Pads, at-home facial peels containing fruit acids and oxygen boosting technology. Ideal for those who want a brighter complexion and that "straight from the spa” glow. $60 for 50 pads at www.spacenk.com
On Our Radar
- Go Topless Day in Miami Beach? Maybe not while we are dealing with Zika
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl