A new, glamorous way to exfoliate your skin
Skin not feeling up to snuff? Slough it off! With the latest by Rodial, the fab brand who brought us Dragon’s Blood (made from South America's "sangre de drago" tree) and Snake Serum (which actually contains syn-ake, a neuropeptide that mimics the effects of venom). Now for the latest: Glamoxy Fruit Acid Exfoliating Pads, at-home facial peels containing fruit acids and oxygen boosting technology. Ideal for those who want a brighter complexion and that "straight from the spa” glow. $60 for 50 pads at www.spacenk.com
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert