A new, glamorous way to exfoliate your skin
Skin not feeling up to snuff? Slough it off! With the latest by Rodial, the fab brand who brought us Dragon’s Blood (made from South America's "sangre de drago" tree) and Snake Serum (which actually contains syn-ake, a neuropeptide that mimics the effects of venom). Now for the latest: Glamoxy Fruit Acid Exfoliating Pads, at-home facial peels containing fruit acids and oxygen boosting technology. Ideal for those who want a brighter complexion and that "straight from the spa” glow. $60 for 50 pads at www.spacenk.com
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges