A new, glamorous way to exfoliate your skin
Skin not feeling up to snuff? Slough it off! With the latest by Rodial, the fab brand who brought us Dragon’s Blood (made from South America's "sangre de drago" tree) and Snake Serum (which actually contains syn-ake, a neuropeptide that mimics the effects of venom). Now for the latest: Glamoxy Fruit Acid Exfoliating Pads, at-home facial peels containing fruit acids and oxygen boosting technology. Ideal for those who want a brighter complexion and that "straight from the spa” glow. $60 for 50 pads at www.spacenk.com
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love