New Gimme A Burger opens in Pembroke Pines
It's the second location of the Broward-based burger shop.
Gimme A Burger has opened a second location, at 2010 N. Flamingo Rd. in Pembroke Pines, and is hosting a grand opening from 2 to 4 p.m. on June 1.
Patrons can sample some of the restaurant's signature "infused" burgers: Certified Angus Beef blended with coffee and bacon, Caribbean jerk spices and other seasonings.
The restaurant's original location, in Deerfield Beach, opened in 2011 from owners Yasmin and Serhad Oktay. Gimme A Burger won first place at the 2013 BaconFest at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek and second place at the 2012 Boca Burger Battle in Boca Raton.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi