New Gimme A Burger opens in Pembroke Pines
It's the second location of the Broward-based burger shop.
Gimme A Burger has opened a second location, at 2010 N. Flamingo Rd. in Pembroke Pines, and is hosting a grand opening from 2 to 4 p.m. on June 1.
Patrons can sample some of the restaurant's signature "infused" burgers: Certified Angus Beef blended with coffee and bacon, Caribbean jerk spices and other seasonings.
The restaurant's original location, in Deerfield Beach, opened in 2011 from owners Yasmin and Serhad Oktay. Gimme A Burger won first place at the 2013 BaconFest at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek and second place at the 2012 Boca Burger Battle in Boca Raton.
- What's the Best? 5 Supreme Sausages
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef