New Gimme A Burger opens in Pembroke Pines
It's the second location of the Broward-based burger shop.
Gimme A Burger has opened a second location, at 2010 N. Flamingo Rd. in Pembroke Pines, and is hosting a grand opening from 2 to 4 p.m. on June 1.
Patrons can sample some of the restaurant's signature "infused" burgers: Certified Angus Beef blended with coffee and bacon, Caribbean jerk spices and other seasonings.
The restaurant's original location, in Deerfield Beach, opened in 2011 from owners Yasmin and Serhad Oktay. Gimme A Burger won first place at the 2013 BaconFest at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek and second place at the 2012 Boca Burger Battle in Boca Raton.
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette
- Power through lunch with Miami's best express-lunch options
- Eat, drink and toast Bastille Day Monday, July 14
- The List: Eating around Miami with Dewey LoSasso