New Gimme A Burger opens in Pembroke Pines
It's the second location of the Broward-based burger shop.
Gimme A Burger has opened a second location, at 2010 N. Flamingo Rd. in Pembroke Pines, and is hosting a grand opening from 2 to 4 p.m. on June 1.
Patrons can sample some of the restaurant's signature "infused" burgers: Certified Angus Beef blended with coffee and bacon, Caribbean jerk spices and other seasonings.
The restaurant's original location, in Deerfield Beach, opened in 2011 from owners Yasmin and Serhad Oktay. Gimme A Burger won first place at the 2013 BaconFest at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek and second place at the 2012 Boca Burger Battle in Boca Raton.
- Kitchen changes at Miami Beach restaurants The Dutch and Essensia
- Stephen Starr's The Continental opens in Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to BLT Prime chef Dustin Ward
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach