New Gimme A Burger opens in Pembroke Pines
It's the second location of the Broward-based burger shop.
Gimme A Burger has opened a second location, at 2010 N. Flamingo Rd. in Pembroke Pines, and is hosting a grand opening from 2 to 4 p.m. on June 1.
Patrons can sample some of the restaurant's signature "infused" burgers: Certified Angus Beef blended with coffee and bacon, Caribbean jerk spices and other seasonings.
The restaurant's original location, in Deerfield Beach, opened in 2011 from owners Yasmin and Serhad Oktay. Gimme A Burger won first place at the 2013 BaconFest at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek and second place at the 2012 Boca Burger Battle in Boca Raton.
Gimme A Burger
2010 N. Flamingo Rd., Pembroke Pines
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday