New game for kids from The Federal
Keeps them occupied
Cesar Zapata, best known as the chef at The Federal Food, Drinks and Provisions, and his sister Natalia Weissman, have teamed up with Russell Simmons and T.I. to launch GreenRoks, a multimedia gaming platform with an environmental and musical slant to educate kids about the environment subliminally while featuring new music and artistic talent. The company’s first game, Mission G-ROK, is available at the Apple store and currently No. 1 for kids ages 9-11. We asked Ani Meinhold, Zapata’s partner at The Fed, if we can expect these games at the restaurant to keep the little ones busy. “Count on it! That’s exactly the point! It’s for super moms and super dads; games with a great message and a social agenda. None of this stuff with guns and blowing peoples’ heads off. More like killing sludge and recycling,” she said.
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae