New fashion collection from Dwyane Wade
Ties and more
Dwyane Wade is a sharp dressed man. The basketball star announced on Twitter that he’s upping his style even more, partnering with Chicago-based The Tie Bar on an affordable men’s accessories line, launching online at TheTieBar.com in November.
The Gentleman by Dwyane Wade (nice) capsule collection will include bowties, neckties, pocket squares and cufflinks. Revenue will be split between the NBA star and the company, reports ChicagoBusiness.com.
"I've been a (Tie Bar) customer in the past," Wade told the website. "I'm in that space right now where I'm designing my own shoes, I'm designing socks. I thought, how cool would it be to design my own ties?"
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street