New fashion collection from Dwyane Wade
Ties and more
Dwyane Wade is a sharp dressed man. The basketball star announced on Twitter that he’s upping his style even more, partnering with Chicago-based The Tie Bar on an affordable men’s accessories line, launching online at TheTieBar.com in November.
The Gentleman by Dwyane Wade (nice) capsule collection will include bowties, neckties, pocket squares and cufflinks. Revenue will be split between the NBA star and the company, reports ChicagoBusiness.com.
"I've been a (Tie Bar) customer in the past," Wade told the website. "I'm in that space right now where I'm designing my own shoes, I'm designing socks. I thought, how cool would it be to design my own ties?"
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider