New fashion collection from Dwyane Wade
Ties and more
Dwyane Wade is a sharp dressed man. The basketball star announced on Twitter that he’s upping his style even more, partnering with Chicago-based The Tie Bar on an affordable men’s accessories line, launching online at TheTieBar.com in November.
The Gentleman by Dwyane Wade (nice) capsule collection will include bowties, neckties, pocket squares and cufflinks. Revenue will be split between the NBA star and the company, reports ChicagoBusiness.com.
"I've been a (Tie Bar) customer in the past," Wade told the website. "I'm in that space right now where I'm designing my own shoes, I'm designing socks. I thought, how cool would it be to design my own ties?"
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade