New fashion collection from Dwyane Wade
Ties and more
Dwyane Wade is a sharp dressed man. The basketball star announced on Twitter that he’s upping his style even more, partnering with Chicago-based The Tie Bar on an affordable men’s accessories line, launching online at TheTieBar.com in November.
The Gentleman by Dwyane Wade (nice) capsule collection will include bowties, neckties, pocket squares and cufflinks. Revenue will be split between the NBA star and the company, reports ChicagoBusiness.com.
"I've been a (Tie Bar) customer in the past," Wade told the website. "I'm in that space right now where I'm designing my own shoes, I'm designing socks. I thought, how cool would it be to design my own ties?"
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
- Paula Deen makes appearance at South Beach Wine and Food Festival, receives standing ovation
- Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking