New fashion collection from Dwyane Wade
Ties and more
Dwyane Wade is a sharp dressed man. The basketball star announced on Twitter that he’s upping his style even more, partnering with Chicago-based The Tie Bar on an affordable men’s accessories line, launching online at TheTieBar.com in November.
The Gentleman by Dwyane Wade (nice) capsule collection will include bowties, neckties, pocket squares and cufflinks. Revenue will be split between the NBA star and the company, reports ChicagoBusiness.com.
"I've been a (Tie Bar) customer in the past," Wade told the website. "I'm in that space right now where I'm designing my own shoes, I'm designing socks. I thought, how cool would it be to design my own ties?"
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert