New Era Introducing
New Era showcases the creative minds who participated in its Global Creative Challenge.
New Era Introducing Gallery
719 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
11 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday-Sunday
Best known as the official on-field cap brand for Major League Baseball, New Era is now dedicated to showcasing and recognizing the creative minds of tomorrow via its Global Creative Project. The challenge was issued to 100 artists: Take a white baseball cap and go wild. The results were exhibition-worthy submissions from artists whose masterpieces ranged from a diorama-like woodlands scene to a quirky pig face to an homage to the now-obsolete typewriter.
The winning submission by Marconi Calindas (pictured) and many others are on display from noon to 7p.m. throughout the weekend at the New Era Introducing Gallery, 719 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 16-18
- Shakespeare Miami takes on ‘The Tempest’
- Tamiami International Orchid Festival unites lovers of exotic plants