Bite into something new this month at a local restaurant
Hello May – time to bite into something new at South Florida restaurants. Check out these new menus and/or items…
- Tony Chan’s Water Club Is celebrating the season by introducing a new lunch menu. Available Monday through Friday from 11:30am-3pm, the menu includes daily lunch specials ranging from $8.95-$12.95.
- Wish is launching its new spring tasting menu courtesy of chef Marco Ferraro. The $45, three-course menu includes cauliflower soup, crispy skinned duck breast and mixed berry mousse. Invest an an additional $10 per person and enjoy a paired wine experience. Diners can also choose between four, five and six course menus priced at $70, $80 and $90, respectively.
Tony Chan’s Water Club
1717 N Bayshore Dr #131, Miami
Wish at The Hotel
801 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week