A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo
Expect over 140 (!) different kinds of chocolate in Buena Vista's newest addition
The Buena Vista Bistro/Deli block is about to get a whole lot sweeter when owners Cory Finot and Claude Postel open a handmade chocolate and wine shop in a small space next to the Bistro. According to our sources, the shop, due to debut a few months from now, will use old French chocolate molds and will feature over 140 different types of chocolates for sale and will be made from recipes passed down several generations within the Postel family. For a preview of what's to come, some of the chocolates are already for sale at Buena Vista Deli.
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab