A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo
Expect over 140 (!) different kinds of chocolate in Buena Vista's newest addition
The Buena Vista Bistro/Deli block is about to get a whole lot sweeter when owners Cory Finot and Claude Postel open a handmade chocolate and wine shop in a small space next to the Bistro. According to our sources, the shop, due to debut a few months from now, will use old French chocolate molds and will feature over 140 different types of chocolates for sale and will be made from recipes passed down several generations within the Postel family. For a preview of what's to come, some of the chocolates are already for sale at Buena Vista Deli.
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed