A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo
Expect over 140 (!) different kinds of chocolate in Buena Vista's newest addition
The Buena Vista Bistro/Deli block is about to get a whole lot sweeter when owners Cory Finot and Claude Postel open a handmade chocolate and wine shop in a small space next to the Bistro. According to our sources, the shop, due to debut a few months from now, will use old French chocolate molds and will feature over 140 different types of chocolates for sale and will be made from recipes passed down several generations within the Postel family. For a preview of what's to come, some of the chocolates are already for sale at Buena Vista Deli.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai