A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo
Expect over 140 (!) different kinds of chocolate in Buena Vista's newest addition
The Buena Vista Bistro/Deli block is about to get a whole lot sweeter when owners Cory Finot and Claude Postel open a handmade chocolate and wine shop in a small space next to the Bistro. According to our sources, the shop, due to debut a few months from now, will use old French chocolate molds and will feature over 140 different types of chocolates for sale and will be made from recipes passed down several generations within the Postel family. For a preview of what's to come, some of the chocolates are already for sale at Buena Vista Deli.
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage