A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo
Expect over 140 (!) different kinds of chocolate in Buena Vista's newest addition
The Buena Vista Bistro/Deli block is about to get a whole lot sweeter when owners Cory Finot and Claude Postel open a handmade chocolate and wine shop in a small space next to the Bistro. According to our sources, the shop, due to debut a few months from now, will use old French chocolate molds and will feature over 140 different types of chocolates for sale and will be made from recipes passed down several generations within the Postel family. For a preview of what's to come, some of the chocolates are already for sale at Buena Vista Deli.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami