New chef at Azul, menu at Area 31, brunch at Forge, deals at La Cofradia
Joel Huff, whose resume includes the Tydes Restaurant and Coral Café in Santa Barbara, Calif., and Saam at The Bazaar by José Andrés in Beverly Hills, has been named chef de cuisine at Azul, Mandarin Oriental’s signature restaurant.
The Forge, 432 41st St., Miami Beach, has begun prix-fixe, sit-down brunch service from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sundays. Cost is $55 for adults (with unlimited mimosas and a bloody Mary bar), $32 for children; 305-538-8533.
La Cofradia, 160 Andalusia Ave., Coral Gables, has added a 4-7 p.m. Monday-Friday happy hour, and offers Monday night dinner guests half-off on bottles of wine; 305-914-1300.
- Pisco y Nazca brings Peruvian to the 'burbs
- 9 excellent Eggs Benedicts at Miami and Fort Lauderdale restaurants
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- Miami restaurant review: Celeb chef restaurant goes adrift in South Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- Miami restaurant review: Upper East Side gets a Pinch of creative cooking
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- Beaker & Gray is a new date spot in Wynwood
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami