New chef at Azul, menu at Area 31, brunch at Forge, deals at La Cofradia
Joel Huff, whose resume includes the Tydes Restaurant and Coral Café in Santa Barbara, Calif., and Saam at The Bazaar by José Andrés in Beverly Hills, has been named chef de cuisine at Azul, Mandarin Oriental’s signature restaurant.
The Forge, 432 41st St., Miami Beach, has begun prix-fixe, sit-down brunch service from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sundays. Cost is $55 for adults (with unlimited mimosas and a bloody Mary bar), $32 for children; 305-538-8533.
La Cofradia, 160 Andalusia Ave., Coral Gables, has added a 4-7 p.m. Monday-Friday happy hour, and offers Monday night dinner guests half-off on bottles of wine; 305-914-1300.
- GK Bistronomie falters with service
- Get the details on Brickell City Centre's major dining game
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- Wynwood Brewing releases special beer
- First Look: 1111 Peruvian Bistro brings polished Peruvian to Brickell
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- 15 Amazing, Vegetarian-Friendly Restaurants in Miami
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray