New chef at Azul, menu at Area 31, brunch at Forge, deals at La Cofradia
Joel Huff, whose resume includes the Tydes Restaurant and Coral Café in Santa Barbara, Calif., and Saam at The Bazaar by José Andrés in Beverly Hills, has been named chef de cuisine at Azul, Mandarin Oriental’s signature restaurant.
The Forge, 432 41st St., Miami Beach, has begun prix-fixe, sit-down brunch service from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sundays. Cost is $55 for adults (with unlimited mimosas and a bloody Mary bar), $32 for children; 305-538-8533.
La Cofradia, 160 Andalusia Ave., Coral Gables, has added a 4-7 p.m. Monday-Friday happy hour, and offers Monday night dinner guests half-off on bottles of wine; 305-914-1300.
- Alicia Silverstone talks Moby, vegan food and Miami's Seed Festival
- What's the Best? 5 Craft Beers to Taste at Grovetoberfest
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- South Miami's Buns & Buns is nuts about dough
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- Ironside Pizza is slinging Neapolitan pies in Miami
- Burgerliscious IV returns to Coral Gables
- 2.5 stars for Loba's elevated home cooking in MiMo
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach