New chef at Azul, menu at Area 31, brunch at Forge, deals at La Cofradia
Joel Huff, whose resume includes the Tydes Restaurant and Coral Café in Santa Barbara, Calif., and Saam at The Bazaar by José Andrés in Beverly Hills, has been named chef de cuisine at Azul, Mandarin Oriental’s signature restaurant.
The Forge, 432 41st St., Miami Beach, has begun prix-fixe, sit-down brunch service from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sundays. Cost is $55 for adults (with unlimited mimosas and a bloody Mary bar), $32 for children; 305-538-8533.
La Cofradia, 160 Andalusia Ave., Coral Gables, has added a 4-7 p.m. Monday-Friday happy hour, and offers Monday night dinner guests half-off on bottles of wine; 305-914-1300.
- Beer that tastes like French toast? Only in Florida
- A steakhouse with Pubbelly flare comes to downtown
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- Best bets to take Dad out to eat in South Florida on Father's Day
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- Where in Miami to find Uruguayan grilled meats in a luxe setting