New candle collection blends art and fragrance
Check it out
R Nichols blends art and fragrance: pretty cool.
Not only do the new candles smell fabulous, they fit in nicely with any decor. The designs are a collaboration between two seasoned designers: illustrator Nick Hanzlik and fragrance guru Gary McNatton.
Every illustration begins with Nick’s imagination as well as a hand-cut paper collage.
Don't worry about their staying power. The premium wax candles are poured into sturdy glass containers and wrapped in a fired-on decal that allows the glow of the flame to accentuate the whimsical graphics.
Price: $45 at Bloomingdale's Aventura. Or: www.r-nichols.com
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt