New candle collection blends art and fragrance
Check it out
R Nichols blends art and fragrance: pretty cool.
Not only do the new candles smell fabulous, they fit in nicely with any decor. The designs are a collaboration between two seasoned designers: illustrator Nick Hanzlik and fragrance guru Gary McNatton.
Every illustration begins with Nick’s imagination as well as a hand-cut paper collage.
Don't worry about their staying power. The premium wax candles are poured into sturdy glass containers and wrapped in a fired-on decal that allows the glow of the flame to accentuate the whimsical graphics.
Price: $45 at Bloomingdale's Aventura. Or: www.r-nichols.com
On Our Radar
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.