New candle collection blends art and fragrance
Check it out
R Nichols blends art and fragrance: pretty cool.
Not only do the new candles smell fabulous, they fit in nicely with any decor. The designs are a collaboration between two seasoned designers: illustrator Nick Hanzlik and fragrance guru Gary McNatton.
Every illustration begins with Nick’s imagination as well as a hand-cut paper collage.
Don't worry about their staying power. The premium wax candles are poured into sturdy glass containers and wrapped in a fired-on decal that allows the glow of the flame to accentuate the whimsical graphics.
Price: $45 at Bloomingdale's Aventura. Or: www.r-nichols.com
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost