New candle collection blends art and fragrance
Check it out
R Nichols blends art and fragrance: pretty cool.
Not only do the new candles smell fabulous, they fit in nicely with any decor. The designs are a collaboration between two seasoned designers: illustrator Nick Hanzlik and fragrance guru Gary McNatton.
Every illustration begins with Nick’s imagination as well as a hand-cut paper collage.
Don't worry about their staying power. The premium wax candles are poured into sturdy glass containers and wrapped in a fired-on decal that allows the glow of the flame to accentuate the whimsical graphics.
Price: $45 at Bloomingdale's Aventura. Or: www.r-nichols.com
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel