New candle collection blends art and fragrance
Check it out
R Nichols blends art and fragrance: pretty cool.
Not only do the new candles smell fabulous, they fit in nicely with any decor. The designs are a collaboration between two seasoned designers: illustrator Nick Hanzlik and fragrance guru Gary McNatton.
Every illustration begins with Nick’s imagination as well as a hand-cut paper collage.
Don't worry about their staying power. The premium wax candles are poured into sturdy glass containers and wrapped in a fired-on decal that allows the glow of the flame to accentuate the whimsical graphics.
Price: $45 at Bloomingdale's Aventura. Or: www.r-nichols.com
On Our Radar
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs