New anti aging serum for fall
Can you believe it's fall already? Around these parts, it's a little hard to tell. To mark a change of seasons, why not mix up your beauty routine a bit? L'Occitane just debuted something nice for the face: Immortelle Precious Serum ($70), which features active ingredients from literally 1001 immortelle flowers.
The formula offers assistance in the wrinkles department by helping to increase, protect and repair collagen. And if you're of a certain age, you'll take all the help you can get.
On Our Radar
- Real Housewives of New Jersey star headed to South Florida
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami