New anti aging serum for fall
Can you believe it's fall already? Around these parts, it's a little hard to tell. To mark a change of seasons, why not mix up your beauty routine a bit? L'Occitane just debuted something nice for the face: Immortelle Precious Serum ($70), which features active ingredients from literally 1001 immortelle flowers.
The formula offers assistance in the wrinkles department by helping to increase, protect and repair collagen. And if you're of a certain age, you'll take all the help you can get.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event