New anti aging serum for fall
Can you believe it's fall already? Around these parts, it's a little hard to tell. To mark a change of seasons, why not mix up your beauty routine a bit? L'Occitane just debuted something nice for the face: Immortelle Precious Serum ($70), which features active ingredients from literally 1001 immortelle flowers.
The formula offers assistance in the wrinkles department by helping to increase, protect and repair collagen. And if you're of a certain age, you'll take all the help you can get.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges