New anti aging serum for fall
Can you believe it's fall already? Around these parts, it's a little hard to tell. To mark a change of seasons, why not mix up your beauty routine a bit? L'Occitane just debuted something nice for the face: Immortelle Precious Serum ($70), which features active ingredients from literally 1001 immortelle flowers.
The formula offers assistance in the wrinkles department by helping to increase, protect and repair collagen. And if you're of a certain age, you'll take all the help you can get.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening