New anti aging serum for fall
Can you believe it's fall already? Around these parts, it's a little hard to tell. To mark a change of seasons, why not mix up your beauty routine a bit? L'Occitane just debuted something nice for the face: Immortelle Precious Serum ($70), which features active ingredients from literally 1001 immortelle flowers.
The formula offers assistance in the wrinkles department by helping to increase, protect and repair collagen. And if you're of a certain age, you'll take all the help you can get.
On Our Radar
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere